Maggie tooth problem

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far are you from Richmond? Dona Gough of Vanity Grove Miniatures is SW of Richmond I think in Amelia.Jackie Hooks is also in Richmond area.there is a Mini club in VA with members all over the state.We will find you some human Mini friends in your area so you can get the needed info

Depending where in Richmond... closer to me.. 1 hour... if the traffic is behaving... if they are on the south side.. then 1 1/2 to 2 hours away.

There are no Icelandic horse people close either. sigh ~~

Would love to find more mini folks in the area!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not familiar with your area of VA, but did some looking the The Journal.Lots of nice folks in VA-some show-some are really into driving.In my experience with Minis if you contact 1 person with Minis you are on your way.they know someone who knows someone else who knows someone else and soon you have a very large group of contacts.If my memory is correct you are from the West coast and not too long in the area.East coast horse people love to share a wealth of info about equines of any size and discipline.sometimes your best info comes from a place you least expect it.I will give you some names of VA people and maybe you can find what you are looking for.

David and Jackie Hooks Topping,VA she drives and has lots of people who drive with her

Julie&Todd Garrett Bumpass,VA don't know them

Janet Lewis Concord, VA I have phone numbers and e mails, but not sure I can give them out here.

Dona &Buster Gough Vanity Grove Farm Amelia, VA Nice folks and dona knows everybody

You can e mail me at [email protected] if you need more leads.

Have been here 3 years just this last Nov... Last place I lived was NW Oregon.

Thank you so much... will see if any of them are near me. VBG

If none of them are near you they may know someone who is near you.Jackie and Dona know LOTS of Mini people are both are very nice ladies.

If you are in Caroline County you are not far from Jill who is on the Forum.She is in Spotsylvania which is right off 301 and 95 just west of Massaponax. I met Jill when she came to Delaware to a Mini show.Hope you find a Mini buddy.Jill is on the Forum talking about her fur babies.

Quite Well Marsha.

Maggie should be back to her old self in a week! Thank goodness. Is a load off to have an equine Dentist that knows what they are doing.

thanks for the update.I have been concerned about your Mini and glad to hear from you.Hope it goes well for both of you

Thank you Bevann!

Maggie seems a lot happier... so keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back