Lucky Trails Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
The babies are getting so grown :)

Have 6 Pops (Images Little SuperStar, Multiple National Champion/Multiple HOF) children :

Giselle, bay filly out of Reeces Enchanted Hawk (World top 10, Hawk daughter) AMHA/AMHR, 30" at 6 mo

Nothing but nose shots, lol Ha, got a pic this am

102_3601b.jpg

Poptart, buckskin filly out of Ericas Creme De La Creme, AMHA/AMHR pending, 26.5" at 5 mo

102_3595.jpg

Ransom, bay filly out of Meltons Step aside my Dolly, AMHA/AMHR, 25.5" at 4 mo

100_3503b.jpg

Stuart, leopard App colt out of Lucky Trails Wings of a Dove, AMHA/AMHR pending, 21" at 3 mo

102_3545.jpg

102_3549b.jpg

MJ, Sorrel (sabino?) overo filly, out of Cozy Corners Feathers Fashion, AMHA/AMHR pending, 25.5" at 3 months

100_3526.jpg

Sky, Black filly out of JEM Savanah, AMHR, 23.25" at 2 mo

100_3139b.jpg

and 3 by DCF Dandes Heartbreaker, National top 3

Cupcake, black filly out of New Hopes Sweet Dreams (Pops daughter, AMHR National top 5 halter weanling, yearling, 2 yo, 3yo and top 10 driving, HOF halter), 25" at 3 mo

100_3506.jpg

100_3511b.jpg

Dealer, sorrel colt (soon to be gelding) out of Lucky Trails Apache Rose, 24.25" at2.5mo

100_3210.jpg

Harley, sorrel pinto colt (soon to be gelding) out of New Hopes Carbon Copy (Pops daughter, Reserve National Champion, multiple top 10 halterand driving) 26 at 2.5 mo

100_3149b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how you will choose either. But you HAVE to keep Cupcake. When I saw her pic I figured she was a taller mini. More like a B size or shetland. She has legs that go on forever!

You have a beautiful and colorful foal crop!!! Congrats!

Congrats on all the helthy foals. If it were my choice I would keep Harley and Cupcake. Seems those crosses do well :>)

Alison

Well you know I love them all, cause I just love their daddy. But MJ is of course my favorite. For those that might remember, last year a mare that I had that now lives with Cheryl, lost her foal and then helped raise a walking horse foal for a few weeks, all very unexpected. This mare was Audie's favorite horse of everything we owned, so she is very special to being with. Anyway, this year she had a beautiful, live, healthy filly which is MJ.

But they are all just beautiful, Pops did very well.

Latest posts

Back