Lucky C Acres is excited to introduce...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
and our first Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome baby! Handsome black pinto colt born this morning between 5:30-6 am, while I was on my way to work, got to work about 10-15 minutes and got a call from mom saying we had a baby!
default_new_shocked.gif
He's adorable, oh so friendly yet ornery/all boy.. Can't wait to see how he unfolds!

DSC_0440.jpg

Left Side:

DSC_0455.jpg

Right Side:

DSC_0436.jpg

Rear Markings:

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

Oh how I love this pic!

DSC_0452.jpg

Doc's 4 for 4 on boys, hoping my second mare (that looks like she's going to pop and I don't expect her to hold off much longer since today is her due date and there's the new baby in the barn) gives me the first Doc filly..

No name yet, my sister did find a cute possible farm name but not sure how we can play on it for a reg name.. The Brazilian Tango (his momma's name is Tango) is called Maxixe, so she was thinking calling him Max for a barn name, but would somehow need a reg. name with LCA's Oh to play along with it..

OH! And the winner of our foaling contest for Tango is....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

JUDY MOORE of Willow-Roc Miniatures! Judy you have an email from me, can't wait to see who you pick for your Kaitlin Stone Caricature!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
What a beautiful boy.
default_wub.png
I am also so excited for Judy couldn't have happend to a nicer lady!
default_biggrin.png

Many congratulations!! He really is rather gorgeous
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Yahoo! Gordy has a brother!!! He looks alot like Gordy, I think! Cute!

Peggy

I am so excited to have won (I never win anything) of course it will be Fiesta that I have done. Strange as it sounds I was going to contact her to do a portrait of him as he will be 20 nx month so it is weird how this worked out? And that baby boy is way to cute with his little pink lips (do horses have lips?) Anyway he is a nice one for sure!

Congratulations! So envious of your black and white pinto! Can't wait to see more of him!

How exciting! I LOVE pink on the lips and nose. Meanwhile back on the farm... Im still waiting on mine.
default_poke.gif

Latest posts

Back