LTDs Still Here !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Well it’s been awhile since I’ve posted on the forum. Since the Holidays are just around the corner, I’d like to send a long overdue Howdy to all my old forum friends and give a Big Welcome to all the new ones from LTD Miniatures
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

I used to be a pretty regular poster and have been a fan of the forum since the beginning. I love to scan it when I can. Just seems that finding computer time can be a challenge, then complicate it with dial-up and being able to stay logged on issues...well that just sends me to the barn...lol, but I have to admit, I really like the barn!
default_yes.gif

Speaking of the barn makes me think about my main stallion, LTD’s Magic Man. He will be 20 years old in a few months! Simply Amazing to me since he was born on my birthday in 1990 and is home bred, raised, and trained. He still looks awesome, is as spirited as ever and siring fabulous foals ! Most of the time it’s hard for me to comprehend the International Name he has made for LTD.

Magic Man is published in several books, Miniature Horses by Barbara Naviaux, Outstanding Miniature Horse Stallion, Past & Present by Pat Elder, new book Miniature Horses World Wide and the overo icon on the AMHA Color Chart.

Magic Man is a Double-Superior Sire with 5 Hall of Fames, 19 National Titles in 3 registries. He is the Sire of Numerous Multiple National Champions and Famed Breyer Model, Magic Mans Grand Slam who is 2004 Performance Horse of the Year, a 22x National Champion and named 2008 Grand National Champion Stakes Country Pleasure and presented with the 2008 Vetrolin Grooming Award.

LTD was named 2004 Miniature Horse Breeder of the Year and LTDs Magic Man has Get and Grand-Get with over 225 National/Reserve National Titles in the United States with many others overseas !

All that and more with one little 32.5” stallion born on my birthday and a dream…
default_wub.png
...plus years of dedication to a breeding program which has proven itself over and over again.

Well, that’s probably enough LTD history for now. I’ve noticed there are allot of farm banners on the forum who have LTD horses and I would like to give them a huge Thanks as it is thrilling to see so many of them advertised!
default_aktion033.gif

Here’s a photo of LTDs Magic Man and 2 of his 2009 foals, Magic Mans Jaguar and Magic Mans Specially Dun.

magicmanhdarchycropsm.jpg

jaguarjune_09sm.jpg

speciallydunrtsm1.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Lisa Davis aka LAD aka LTD Miniatures

edited to say, it has been awhile, lol...I posted this on the Photo Forum by accident
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back