Loves Bond Bred Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tab

Reaction score
I don't own a Bond-bred mini, but I have always admired them. Most that I have seen have a beautiful head and big doe eyes. They are so lovely. Anyone have Bond minis that they would like to share? Anyone want to give me a Bond-bred mare to integrate into my bloodlines?
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

I love the Bond horses too!!! We have an own daughter of Bond Nemo that is one of our best producers and I kept one of her sons as a breeding stallion! We also have a Bond Dynamo granddaughter that we bought with a Double Destiny daughter on her side and she has produced awesome foals.

Bond Nemo granddaughter

IMAG000.JPG

Bond Dynamo granddaughter

IMAG008.JPG

Bond Nemo Grandson

IMAG000.JPG

Bond Nemo daughter, dam of above black stallion and black mare.

DSCF3638.jpg

We used to have several direct Bond mares......but they have all passed away, except for our lovely BOND BROWN BETTY. She's a 1991 daughter of Bond Showboy, granddaughter of Bond Sir Galahad on her dam's side. Some people would say she is "aged", but we are letting HER decide. In the meantime, we have retained a filly of hers to carry her line on. (Looking for a recent photo!)

Maryann, I think without her name on your site I could have probably picked her out of the herd! It's that Bond (babydoll) face! Perhaps someday I'll be lucky enough to have a Bond mare or stallion!
default_laugh.png

Maryann, I think without her name on your site I could have probably picked her out of the herd! It's that Bond (babydoll) face! Perhaps someday I'll be lucky enough to have a Bond mare or stallion!
laugh.gif
I feel very blessed to have a Bond Dynamo grandson, and 2 granddaughter and several of their foals. Too bad your not closer
wink.gif

The bonds are very sweet horses! I used to own a full bond Mare who now resides at another farm. I do have her 2008 colt (gelding) who is also full bond, but does not have the typical "bond look" he is extremely refined, and has a smaller (but still nice!) eye than the HUGE doe eyes alot of bonds have.

I love the Bond bred horses and you will find Bond breeding in many of my herd. Bond Sir Galahad has been an all time favorite of mine. My former herd stallion, Harts Tip Top Flash, was a grandson of Bond Chauncey, who I've admired for years. My current herd sire, Redrock Magic Maker is a grandson of Bond Pebblebrook, said to be the most beautiful mare to come from the Bond farm.

My herdsire has Bond on the top and bottom.. His sire's dam is Bond Missy Jo II by Bond Commander.. His dam is a daughter of Bond Rollback.

DSC_0295.jpg

Hi All, I too have a Bond Mare. Third generation back is Bond Sir Galahad, and crossed with the likes of Dell teras Snowman and Dell Teras Paycheck... We have big expectations. She has the most pleasent nature.. and fine..

I am looking for photos of her ancesters for her web page,, if anyone could help me out.. would be great.

her ancestery below

cheers,

Deb

http://www.allbreedp...il+karat+kisses

karats10copy-1.jpg

One of our stallions is Bond Bred. His paternal grandsire is Bond Peppy Power. We have 2 of his 2009 foals and are planning to retain a 2010 colt out of him as well.

DGR'S Nip Tuck

Nipper%20Right%20Side%205-21-10%20(2).jpg

2010 colt that we are planning to retain

Jazmines%20Colt%206-19-10%20(2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
MiniV Raider's Princess Elizabeth affectionately known as Twoie.

Daughter of Bond Brown Betty

Grandaughter of Bond Showboy

This girl can move ! She floats when she trots and has THE highest knee action and that flagged tail
default_new_shocked.gif
. I'd LOVE to breed her to my brindle stallion and produce a striped Bond baby
default_biggrin.png

(kids not saluting...he's blocking out the sun)

twoie001.jpg

Our herd sire for the last 5 years is a Grand son of Bond Snippet. In a breeding programme as small as ours every foal has to count. I have never regretted a day of buying Fantasia, he has been worth his weight in gold.

National Reserve Champion, Supreme Champion, Sire of Overall Hightpoint Halter Horse of the Year, 2 x sire of Highpoint Yearling Filly Cat A, Futrity placegetters. Perhaps my proudest moment was when he was National Top 5 get of sire with only 2 of his get in the entire national show.

fantasia01.jpg

Here are his foals

Carman 9 x Supreme Champion 9 x R/u Supreme Champion 4 year old. Multi National Reserve Champion, Reserve Grand National

carmen05.jpg

pene04.jpg

Jane Futurity Reserve Champion - and Multi Champion

jane01.jpg

Miley Supreme Champion, Current Highpoint Yearling Filly - National Top 5

miley01.jpg

I have a bond mare...has never settled for me (that was with yes she's in foal, i have a test to prove it but lost the papers....) in 4 years. Oh and she has an intense hate of people. Is good...once you get the halter on.... but just hates being messed with. She's on my website under Mares aka Magic and is 100% Bond bred. Not sure I'd get another. Her last filly is awesome and has been shown by children so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll setttle someday, since I can't seem to sell her for 1/3 of what I paid for her... oh well that's my bond story....LOL

I have some Bond bred horses.....

Reh's Oh Oh...sire was Bond Rollback .....

oh06.jpg

Hunt House Farms Superstar....dam was Bond Baffles

Starheadshot.jpg

My Bond Dynamo grandson

Ty 5 Dynamo Voodoo Magic

website1002025.jpg

My mare Oak Parks Doctrines Promise goes to Bond Commander, Bond Missy Jo II, etc.

website1003017.jpg

My mare Lauralees Troubles Careless Whyspr is a Bond Tadmore granddaughter

website1003051.jpg

Our driving gelding Britt Helm Grande Dynasty is a grandson of Bond Sparky, who is a son of Bond Sir Galahad.

website1005012.jpg

The last buckskin broodmare I bought is Bond Showboy bred and she has the most gorgeous head I've ever seen. Her eyes are larger than golf balls and I'm not exaggerating!

She's a little older but I don't care. I told her former owner that I'd never sell her.......I love her and can't wait to see her crossed with my Billy Idol son.
default_wub.png

I have a Bond Peppy Power son, 29 1/2" that I haven't been using and have been trying to find him the right home on a free lease with access to breed to him when I am ready to breed my Billy Idol daughter. He throws big trotting horses that are beautiful and refined even though he is this stocky little Thellwell pony.

He has the classic big eye and very balanced conformation.

Bought him at the NFC dispersal sale.

Peppy.jpg

Crappy picture of three of his offspring. This was in the very early days of digital cameras but I just love the shot.
runbabe.jpg

A son that we still own, on lease to Dru Crowell right now.

BobDrive.jpg

A daughter I should never have sold!

pepper.jpg

A daughter and granddaughter, we still own both of them.

SophieAndThelma.jpg

Hadn't thought about it last time this thread came up, but our stallion, North Stars Valdez Y Basan is out of Bond Starlet.

28279_402443266882_125179066882_4765622_329173_n.jpg

Valdez at 21 years young.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back