Lost filly foal tonight photos of my sweet filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
default_pray.gif
pray for my mare. we lost my only foal tonight. the foal wouldn't come out . the foal was 308 days.she was a very nice filly.we got the foal had but couldn't get it to breath.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
i was looking forward to this foal so much after all i have been through.

please keep my mare me in your prayers. i want to go somewhere were there is no pain. i am so heartbroken. my vet said we did everything we could

the foal was a nice silver bay pinto filly

i don't know why i am having sure bad luck lately

in 08 husband issues then 09 lost my house then two car accident now this. i can't win
default_no.gif

i have cried all night. she was so pretty she was only 6 canon.do you think she is sorrel pinto like dam or silver bay like dad?

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am sure sorry to hear that, my heart breaks for you. Will your mare be ok? I hope so. I have lost a couple to dystocia the last few years, so I know how you feel and how awful it is. Hugs to you and yours. These things happen through no fault or control of your own... it is just nature with these little guys.

I am so sorry. Just know we are here for you. I have had a terrible last few years. And know your heartbreak. Goodthings are on the horizon I know. Please know you did do everything you could and you are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Awe, Im so sorry. Sounds like you have had a few tough years...Hang in there, it will get better...

I am so sorry
default_sad.png
if it makes you feel any better our luck hasn't been to great over the past two years either (including haveing to put down two foals, both of which were our only foals of the year :/ so I know the heartbreak you're feeling there) but I'll be praying for you and your mare, and hopeing good luck starts coming your way real soon
default_smile.png

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your filly. Sending prayers and hugs to you and your mare.

Anna

I am sorry about your loss. I hope your mare continues to improve for you.

Beth

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your mare will recover well and things will look up for you!

So sorry for that sad outcome.

There seems to have been so many sad happenings this year
default_no.gif

Hopefully your mare has no bad effects and she recovers well.

Be strong.

Oh my heavens....this is sad, sad news
default_no.gif
Thankfully your mare is okay. Our horses can cause us great joy, but also great pain.

You have had to endure alot over the past several years. I am sure things will start looking up for you soon. Have faith.

Hang in there, your forum buddies all support you
default_wink.png

Prayers for you here. I don't know why some people have to go thru such pain. I just hope this is the end of the pain for you once you get thru this. I hope your mare is well and won't have any further problems.

Marie

I am so Sorry
default_sad.png
I wish your mare full recovery. Hang in there, Life sometimes to beat us down. We need to stay strong

I have cried all night long over this filly

I don't know what I could have done to save her

my vet is on his way to make my mare is okay I am worried about

the vet says the foal back legs were cross bad is why we could get her out

the cord had gotten around her legs cut off her oxgyen

I am so heart broken I want to give up

my horses are like my therpy

I'm sorry for your loss. Lots of them this year it seems...hope your mare is okay.

Jan

Your mare needs you now. She is the one living. Concentrate on making her feel loved and taken care of. She will need some time to recover, butit is early enough in the year that you could breed her again and look forward to another foal next year.

Don't give up. We all hit speed bumps from time to time.

Latest posts

Back