Loss of mother

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having lost both my parents to the ugly "C" I can certainly relate to your pain. I just have a feeling that your mom will be watching over and will smile when the foaling takes place. Treasure your memories. Lavonne

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss! My grandma has lung and liver cancer and it is escalating but the doctors try to keep it under control. I'm so sorry!

Mini Horse Lover

As you know Lisa, I'm so sorry for your moms passing. You were such a good daughter to her, we know the love you two shared and how you were there right up to the last moment. I know she'll be there for you all the way with your little horses.

My deepest sympathy in the loss of your mom. I didn't lose my mom to cancer, but to a car accident when I was 16 (that was a long time ago). Have to say though, that she was the one who took me to my horse shows with big horses and I certainly miss her now that I have minis. Your mom will be watching over you and your yet to be born babies. Time will help although after almost 38 years I still cry any time I talk about my mom. Hugs to you.

Barbie

So sorry for your loss. I also lost my Mom to Cancer...She is still in my thoughts almost everyday...Mom's are very special...Bless your heart and I hope you peace soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry for your loss. I understand only to well. I lost my own mother to brest cancer that went to her lungs and several other places. She passed away 12 years ago. I still miss her

Lisa,

I feel so fortunate to have been able to meet your Mom and to have been able to spend time with her. I could feel her love and see the special bond that she had with animals. I will always remember her delight the first time she met my two little dwarves, Buddy and Treasure. She truly had a mystical way with them and they bonded to her instantly.

Mom will be there with you in spirit and the many treasured memories you have will always be with you, she certainly was a wonderful, kind lady. I see many of her characteristics in you, my friend.

Remember these words, "Those who live in the Lord will never see each other for the last time"

Hugs, prayers, and love for you and your family as you deal with the loss of a very special and precious Mom!!

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I also lost my Mother to breast cancer and it had spread to her lungs as well. I too was with her with she passed. She has been gone 5 years...I think about her everyday.

My heart breaks for you...I know you miss her so much...but, she is with you always...please know that.

That has given me peace knowing she is still there just in a different way...I hope that can help you too.

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...again I am so very sorry

God Bless you,

Lis

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lisa, I am so sorry that your Mom lost her battle. My Mom is gone, but every year when each foal is born, everytime one does something funny or even just stands there looking proud or beautiful, I think of my Mom, knowing how much she would have loved all of this. Yes, her physical presence is gone, but she lives on in you, and in all you do and enjoy. Now you need to enjoy the minis doubly as much. God bles you,

Robin

Thank you so much for all your kind support. I will always treasure the time I had with my mother, and her spirit will always be with me.

default_sad.png
default_sad.png
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: velma

Latest posts

Back