Looky at what I got for Mothers Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Whispering Oaks Miranda....6yo

she is finally blending in with the other mares...Bee has given her a hard way to go. She is a smutty bucksin, 37". She will be Shooters Bride next year... We are very happy with her. In our opinion, she need a few pounds on her and we have been slowly working on that. Thanks for looking...

MirandaBeeandtheGang001.jpg

MirandaBeeandtheGang002.jpg

MirandaBeeandtheGang037.jpg

MirandaBeeandtheGang018.jpg

MirandaBeeandtheGang040.jpg

She is very pretty! :aktion033: :aktion033: Does she have blue eyes?

Beautiful colored mare.......blue eyes??? Hope so, cause the one blue eye sure is pretty.

Very nice!! She is really pretty!

She only has one blue eye. The prior owner said she has overo in her, has had 3 foals, all overo. Her dam and sire were also overo
default_wacko.png
: I am anxious to see what Shooter (buckskin) and she produces next year. :new_shocked:
default_wacko.png
:

Congratulations on your new mare. That blue eye sure does stand out! I think her color is actually dun, and not smutty buckskin.

There she is! She's already looking better!
default_smile.png
The ylg daughter I found of hers is sure wildly marked!

I'm glad the Queen Bee is nicer and letting your new girl blend in finally. She looks like such a sweetie.

I thought she looked dun to me too. But I'm no expert :bgrin

Hope to see you again soon! :saludando:

Now thats what I call a Mothers Day present
default_yes.gif
: Congrats :aktion033: Joyce

Beautiful mare ! I have to admit I'm confused about her color as I have a colt that is very similar in color and markings and on his papers it says buckskin too. I always thought that a line down the back and primitive markings indicated Dun. Okay color experts can buckskins have lines?

Beautiful mare ! I have to admit I'm confused about her color as I have a colt that is very similar in color and markings and on his papers it says buckskin too. I always thought that a line down the back and primitive markings indicated Dun. Okay color experts can buckskins have lines?
Duns MUST have a dorsal stripe, buckskins CAN have them

Congratulations on your new mare. That blue eye sure does stand out! I think her color is actually dun, and not smutty buckskin.
I agree she looks dun line back, and shading on shoulders face all classic signs of a true dun
default_wink.png
: pretty thing. :bgrin

:aktion033: Congratultions, she is a Beautiful Girl!!! :aktion033:

I will be very anxious to see what she produces with a Buckskin, we have 2 Duns that look alot like her!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy

Congrats! Pretty girl and love those blue eyes and her dorsal stripe!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: WOW ..... WOW ...... WOW !!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
Your Mothers Day Mare is absolutely stunning -- congratulations!! :aktion033:

Sure wouldn't give a rip what "exact color classification"
default_wink.png
: ...... such a beautiful horse is rare, so enjoy your little gem.

I dunno, but she'd sure look beautiful, adorning Dunpainted's pasture. :new_rofl:

CONGRATUALATIONS !!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: WOW ..... WOW ...... WOW !!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
Your Mothers Day Mare is absolutely stunning -- congratulations!! :aktion033:

Sure wouldn't give a rip what "exact color classification"
default_wink.png
: ...... such a beautiful horse is rare, so enjoy your little gem.

I dunno, but she'd sure look beautiful, adorning Dunpainted's pasture. :new_rofl:

CONGRATUALATIONS !!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
She sure caught my eye :new_shocked: at the auction. I liked her soooo much I bid against myself (I thought someone had bid, and they did not) :eek: no one else bid on her :no: . I was the only bidder and came home with a gem! I really don't care if she is a dun or buckskin. She is a wonderful addition to my herd...Thanks for all your wonderful replies.....Theresa and Art

Latest posts

Back