Looking for suggestions / ideas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMW

Reaction score
I've been somewhat debating on doing a costume class at an upcoming show, and was stumped as to ideas I could do with my bay mini mare. I personally race cars at a racetrack, and initially I thought of doing something with that, but not sure how I could dress her up there. Can I see some pics and get some ideas and suggestions for what anyone here has done for costume classes? And as well as where I can get costume / costume material.

thanks

You could make a light weight horse sheet/blanket desined like a car or race car/driver themed with some cute logo on it like "mini racer" along with other little decorations(example: matching colorful leg wraps, hair ties/barretts) that are racing themed and you could wear parts of your racing gear to match her. Just a random idea. We don't have many if any small class horse competitions where I live so I don't have any experience on this kind of thing.

If you got some super large cardboard such as a refridgeration box, you can cut out two sides in the shape of a car, paint it, and have him be the middle of it as the driver

Latest posts

Back