Looking for S&T Miniature horse info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pwest2u2

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
My wonderful husband is buying me a new show horse for my 50th birthday, I have 2 geldings I am looking at. I go see the first one on Saturday. He has S& T breeding, but I can't find any info on them. I can find several horse with there name but no web site
default_no.gif
So I thought if some one had a link they could send it my way. Also just found out, that on my birthday weekend me and my 2 kids are flying to Vegas for the weekend. My husband has been very sneakey getting this all planed. I guess after 25 yr of marriage he is a real keeper.
default_wub.png
Thanks for letting me share

I do not believe they have a website.

Your best bet would be to contact squeaky on the forum here as she was working with them for a while.

Good Luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You need to contact Dorothy and Vern Stevens or Angie Tillman in LaConner, Washington. Thery are S & T Miniatures and Ponies and would have the information you are looking for. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!

Mark Bullington

Thanks everyone for the info. I will contact them, if I bring the horse home. Going to look at him on Saturday. I haven't told Toast yet, I am sure he will be mad. Oh wait a minute that is his mood most the time.
default_biggrin.png
He is just a grumpy guy. But I am sure he will get over it. I will post pictures of the new guy if he does come home with me this weekend.

Back