Looking for information on a stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsenut50

Reaction score
I am looking at a mare and her sires name is Hooten Hollows Saratoga. Does anyone know anything about this stallion? Show record and if any foals were shown. General info? Thank you for any information.
default_smile.png

He's sired by my mare's sire, RH Perky Pete. Makes them paternal half brother and sister.

I had a daughter of his, couldnt find any pics of him but was told he was known for producing driving horses. When looking up his offspring, it showed several had been shown, but of the ones I looked at only one had a handful of CPD points and a couple wins and the others had no points showing or only 5 or less halter ones. So not sure if they just dont show heavily to get the points or do more recreational type driving? The mare I had was a big mover but not really a halter type. The results page also shows that he has been shown with no earned points as well. Hope this helps

I own this stallion and purchased him at the age of eight. He had no previous training but is a homozygous black and white stallion. I did not show him except at one show and his lack of training prevailed!!! I did show some of his foals, but not extensively and I retained many of his fillies and sold others. Many of his offspring are currently being shown in ADS events. Dream From Heaven has won the VSE Championship at Lious Villa and at other shows in Wisconsin. Other Saratoga offspring are currently being shown in ADS events as well. I sell many to people in Wisconsin because the have been noted for their calm personality.

This past summer, three of the top five at a large ADS show were sired by Saratoga.

His sire is RH Perky Pete and is in the Hall of Fame. Perky Pete as sired many HOF horses, most bred and shown by the Lundy's of Iowa.

I will post a picture when I find it and I emailed you my address so you can contact me for more information if you want.

Attached is a photo of Saratoga and three of his offspring. The sorrel pinto is this year's foal being shown at a local fair by my sisters granddaughter. Another photo is of Dream From Heaven shown at Louis Villa where he was Champion VSE. The other one is Sarge In Charge Of The Dream being driven at the National Drive last year. I name my horses with Dream in their name!Sarge_NationalDrive.jpgSaratoga.gifJulie2.jpgdogpony2007.jpg

Thank you so much Iowa! I will be emailing you shortly! Your stallion is gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back