Looking for info on an AMHA/AMHR gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br8kndawnranch

Reaction score
I am in the process of purchasing a mini gelding by the name of Silverleaf Buck Tuff. I am curious about his show record but can't really find much. What I did find is that he placed 5th in the 2010 Nationals as an Amateur Jumper. He has not been shown since then as far as I know. I have a show photo of him that his current owner sent to me and I have copies of both of his registration papers. I have tried searching the AMHR show records database but came up with just his life to date Hall of Fame points. I am new to this so I am learning a lot! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Alyssa

I have no idea in AMHR, but for AMHA you can pay $5 and they'll send you a print out of all that info
default_smile.png

Was he shown AMHA at all?

Yes, he has been shown and has points with AMHA. I would love to know where to get that info. Is it on their website?

Its easiest to just call each association and ask for what you are looking for. They can send you a printout, or at least AMHA can, not sure if AMHR keeps show records available. HOF points will at least show you what classes he has been shown in the past.

Back