Looking for infomation: Riverdances Knights in White Satin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cajahorse

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for any information that anyone on this board might have about a gelding cremello miniature I purchased today, He is supposed to be AMHA/AMHR registered and I will be calling the registries on Monday to find out who was the last person on his papers to hopefully get them as I would love to show him in both shows.

In addition he is supposed to drive so I am trying to see who or how long he was trained. The nice folks I got him from didn't know a lot so he was clearly and impulse buy on my part. He has a really nice head and I suspect was proud cut because he has not stopped screaming for my two mares yet. Good thing I have a 16 year old mini donkey that can teach him some things about being a gelding.

His registered name is Riverdances Knights in White Satin and he was born in 2010.

Thanks for looking!

C

Cannot find him on the AMHR studbook. Found him on the AMHA studbook - his papers have been revoked because he was not brought "permanent" and he is still a stallion on their records. PM me for more info.

Back