Looking for Combined Drivers in MA/NH area

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tammy can I copy your post and put it on another mini driving forum, hopefully it'll get more people interested??

Absolutely Champ!!! The more the merrier!
default_smile.png
I am excited about all the interest!! Thank You!!!

~Tammy

Champ,

I've never been to their Frost Bite Series. My mare wasn't ready last year. I spent all winter in lessons with Mary though and she's fantastic. I just got a pony mule who is 3 and I'd like to teach him to drive as he's the perfect size.

Hopefully PHF Fancy, your mare will be ready next year and you can do them
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your new pony mule
default_aktion033.gif

Mary is very nice, I've done a couple of clinics with her and they were a lot of fun
default_biggrin.png

Hi Everyone,

I am sort of posting for a friend so please forgive me if I confuse my facts a bit!
default_rolleyes.gif

I am in Massachusetts on the North Shore and a friend of mine who has a Mini (whom she mainly does therapy work with but just started driving her) just called me and asked if I might be interested.....

She is taking driving lessons with the world renowned driver/trainer, Marc Johnson. He wants her to get a few mini people together who are interested in doing combined driving with their Mini's! At least the dressage and obstacle cones for now but may even add the marathon if enough people show an interest. He said there has to be at least 3 Mini's interested to start a mini division with the American Driving Association and so far he has 2! I unfortunately am about a year away from having my gelding ready for that!

SO, I was asked to spread the word and ask that if anyone is interested in A LOT of fun with their driving Mini's to please send an email to Marc and just let him know you would be interested!! This would be so great to get this ball rolling in this area!!!! If you are not familiar with combined driving (I hope I'm saying it right), ask some of the forum members to post some pics, it looks like so much fun!!!!

Marc Johnson's email is [email protected] he is in Hamilton MA.

Thanks so much!

Tammy
Hi I would lov join

Hi Rita! I'm not sure if you noted that this is a thread from 2008.

You can try to revive it, or you can hop over to the "Your Drive Day" threads in the "Driving Miniature Horses" forum. There are lots of active drivers, ground-drivers, hikers, skijorers and other folks who'd love to make your acquaintance.

Latest posts

Back