Look Brandi and Melody!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgranch

Reaction score
I have been dying to show you our my silver dapple mare. My little girl and I always search for Melody pics because she is our favorite girl on here. As you can probably guess we have a soft spot for silver dapples!! Our Lily is going to be 9 next year but acts like a 2 year old most of the time!! She is such a goofball!!

Lily.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

Awwww
default_wub.png

I also love silver dapples and Lily looks like she's a real character in addition to having a pretty fur suit
default_smile.png

Wow she is stunning!!You have definetly started a little herd for yourself. Great job I love both your girls
default_smile.png
. Keep showing us all pictures to!
default_smile.png

WOW what a beauty!!!!! She is a cutie with a personality too!!!!! I LOVE her dark color
default_wub.png
What a pretty girl you have there
default_yes.gif
The pic where she is rolling makes me want to walk up and scratch her belly!!! So soft and fuzzy
default_wink.png

Thanks for sharing her with us
default_biggrin.png

P.S. Melody's registered name is A & R Mini Bugatties Evening Star

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone I so appreciate all the nice comments!! I think she's adorable and I'm glad you all agreed!! Brandi, how neat Lily and Melody both have a Star in their name. Maybe that's why they are both EXTRA cute!! LOL I also love the last picture it makes me laugh everytime I look at it!! I bought Lil for a broodmare a few years ago but she didn't like the idea very much so now we've both agreed she's going to pull me in a cart. I've just started ground driving her and she seems to love it so wish us luck she will be my first all by myself cart trained horse. I'm so excited about her!! She is such a little pistol my husband keeps questioning if I really have the guts to get into a cart behind her. Oh Yeah!! I can hardly wait!!

Latest posts

Back