Logo Contest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
So I have had some logos made and really haven't liked them, so I thought this would be a fun way to involve other horse people and hopefully come out of it with something I like!

Ranch Name: LTD Edition Ranch

We do both Mini Shetlands and APHA Paint Horses

Its kind of cheesey but we always say "Because each one is a limited edition" (referring to the horses of course..)

SO, if you think you can make something I am awarding a New Mini sized Halter with Lead (blingy or no blingy) to who evers logo I choose.

Thanks and Have fun!

Alright, I'll play!

LTD.jpg

Colors/horses of course can be changed to fit better to your goals/hobbies with the horses, just went with two halter horses of different patterns

Sorry, not good at this kind of thing. But I have to say WOW! That is a nice logo!

I couldn't design a logo if I tried, but wanted to say...
default_aktion033.gif
Great job Lucky C!
default_smile.png

I really like that!!

You even got our barn colors without me telling you!! HAHA

I'll leave this open until Thursday if anyone else wants to try???

Lucky C, if you get a chance to make something more simple with maybe just the ranch name? I'm thinking for monogoraming on saddle pads, blankets, etc.. Maybe something that goes along with that big logo? I'd appreciate it! Maybe Las Vegas theme or something.. I dont know, I'm not good at this stuff!

I really like the one you made so if there's no objections that may jut be my pick! lol

Let me know if you would like your halter blingy or no bling and you can PM or email me directly @ [email protected] and I will get it sent to you!! Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back