Location Change

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel_cowgirl

Reaction score
I was surprised :new_shocked: to see this on the AMHA home page today:

"2007 AMHA Central Championship Show

** Please note that the location has changed!**

July 26-29, 2007

American Royal Center, Kansas City, MO

Show Manager: Laura Mullen "

NM, got my answer. Tulsa didn't want a "small" AMHA show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they just weren't garnering the entries to afford Tulsa.

Could be, however I personally would be a little surprised if thats the reasoning seeing as its been the largest regional show of the 3 the last couple years if I remember correctly.

Oh boy the riverboats here we come I love Kansas City we used to race horses at the Woodlands and Im looking forward to going there!!!

No, it wasn't the number of entries, we had plenty. We were treated like second class citizens, bumped to another arena, then they bumped us off our weekend. We move to the new place, then next year they told us we can have our original dates back.

:aktion033: ALLLLLLLLL RIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Works for me!!!! Saves me about 3 1/2 hrs of driving! My sister also lives there!! Cool beanies!!! I can't wait!!! :lol:

I've heard that the American Royal facility has been remodeled and that everything is air conditioned including the stall area! That will make me more than happy to drive there!
default_smile.png

I heard that too, I didnt want to get my hopes up but glad its true!

Ummmm I would not say they treated us like second class :no: I think we just were not large enough to fill the Facility and someone came along that was. After all they do have to make $$ to keep a place as nice as Tulsa running.

Never been to Kansas sounds nice, With one thing I would NOT want my horses in Air Conditioned stalls. As mine do not have air conditioned stalls at home and just like people if you go in and out of Air conditioning it can make you a little under the weather... But then I am from the Old school.. Horses are not suppose to live in Air conditioning..
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
: LOL! I should not live in air conditioning because it makes me hate going outside
default_yes.gif
: Oh well hope all goes well there. Do they have a website for the facility..

Darn!!! That makes it a 7 hour trip for us now... Hmm, maybe this is the year I give AMHA Worlds a try and just skip the Central Championship show??? Dare I? :new_shocked:

Well less then an 1hr longer then Tulsa is for me, so will still be going. However, I just got use to Tulsa for Nationals, now got to get use to another place :eek:

I am so excited!!! Living only a hour from the facility I will be able to actually attend a 4 day horse show, show my horses and sleep in my own bed at night!!!! WOOHOO!!! American Royal here we come!!! Sheila :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back