Liz pictures of my mares!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

some of you might remember that I posted the pictures Liz McMillan took of my stallions during her farm tour through Europe several weeks ago. She has now finished my mares and youngsters pictures ... and of course I'd like to share those, too. :bgrin

First of all, here are the three youngsters she photographed:

CS Royal Miss Magic, a yearling daughter of FWFs Blue Boys Magic Man:

magic1.jpg
magic2.jpg

CS Royal Toros Beloved Angel, daughter of the mare in my avatar (Vermilyea Farms Love Song):

angel1.jpg
angel2.jpg

CS Royal Hawks Crown Prince, weanling son of Champion Farms Nighthawk:

prince1.jpg
prince2.jpg

And here are those of my ladies that Liz photographed. Please keep in mind, that these are all "broodmares at work" i.e. they either had a foal in 2006 or are in foal for 2007. Also, none of my horses was clipped before the photoshooting, because clipping of muzzles, eyelashes and insides of ears is prohibited by law in Germany and so I decided to just show off my horses in all their natural beauty.

Top Tens EKs Krystal, granddaughter of Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King:

krystal1.jpg
krystal2.jpg

Scott Creek Monarch Melody (by Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch):

melody1.jpg
melody2.jpg

Grandviews Toy Blue Bonnet, daughter of Bond AToy4U C:

bonnie1.jpg
bonnie2.jpg

Galloping G Dippers Sky Diamond, granddaughter of Dippers Duffy:

diamond1.jpg
diamond2.jpg

Flying W Farms Blue Sacajawea, half sister to FWFs Blue Boy Magic Man:

saca1.jpg
saca2.jpg

LM Blue Magic Love Potion, granddaughter of FWFs Little Blue Boy:

potion1.jpg
potion2.jpg

Mountain High Navahos Spirit:

navajo1.jpg
navajo2.jpg

Westwinds Buck Offs Apache Lady, Buckeroo granddaughter:

apache1.jpg
apache2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

:saludando: Conny

Last edited by a moderator:
wonderful pictures, must say I like "natural" horses the best
default_smile.png

well groomed and well cared for, you can for sure be proud of them, they are very beautiful.

Jesper

Beautiful pictures!! I'm anxiously waiting for my Liz pics she took about a month ago. The stallion in my avatar is also out of FWF Blue Boy Magic Man. I'm expecting his first foal crop in 2007. Your mares are just lovely! I love the first mare, Top Tens Ek Krystal......her coloring in just beautiful!

WOW THEY ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL
default_wub.png
: EMMMMMM ILL TAKE THE SILVER DAPPLE PLEASE LOL
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Beautiful pictures of beautiful horses! Of course, I'm partial to Top Tens EKS Krystal as I used to own her dam, Sligo Lilo.

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful pictures Connie but the babies are my favorites![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations on beautiful pictures, and a beautiful group of horses!

Jan

I love the ones of Love Potion and the sun coming through her hair! Also, love the Appy- when you get tired of looking at her, send her over! LOL

Connie - You have some very nice horses and their photos are just beautiful!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: I enjoyed meeting you and your father at World when I was with Marion (Oasis Miniatures)

Karin :saludando:

Very beautiful!
default_smile.png

I know she's been working away getting those pics done and I am so eager to see the ones she took for us, too!

Thanks for sharing your beauties.

Liz M.

Enjoyed your beautiful pictures of your beautiful horses!!!
default_wub.png
:

I just looked at your website(and left a message in your guestbook!). What a wonderful farm you have. I really love your barn.....and of course, all the wonderful horses! I think it is awesome that you are promoting the American Miniature Horse in Germany and that you are using good representatives of the breed.

Really some beautiful pictures, Connie. It was good seeing you at the World. Sorry that I seemed to be busy all the time.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Tony

WOW, you have some gorgeous horses there and wonderful pictures! Liz really is very talented!

:aktion033: Great Pictures ~ Beautiful Horses! I love the picture of the mare with her tail blowing in the wind.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back