I got a new mare :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah's Little Blessings

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Well, I think now is the right time to post about my new mare!

I am going to call her Blue. I have already gotten very attached to her. She is a 34" gray mare, wonderful build, floating trot, and a BEAUTIFUL head!!! I just can't wait to get her here and see what she looks like come spring time and get her cleaned up!!!! I gotta get some pretty pictures of her.

Anyway, I am looking for some information on some stuff. I love her no matter what I didn't buy her for her pedigree but she is a daughter of Lazy N's Little Man, anyone know anything on him? Pictures?

Also, would anyone have a picture they could post/e-mail me of her grandsire NFC Egyptian Kings Illusion? How about Flying W Farms Little Boy Blue?

Also, supposidly she was shown as a foal/yearling. She is AMHA/AMHR registered and her name is : SA Little Mans Blue Diamond anyway of checking that? Lastly any pictures? She was bought at one of the Breeders Winter Classic Sales by her last owner. Any information will be great! I love my Diamond in the Rough!
default_wub.png

Here is her pedigree:

****1***2***3***4***5***6***7***8***9****************************************| | | KEWPIES SUN - UNREG.

| | ROWDY - A 03622

| | |[05/05/1973 : S : SBA : BT : DC : 34.000]

| | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| LAZY N LITTLE MAN - A 03850

| |[05/12/1980 : S : SBK : BD : - : 30.500]

| | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

SA LITTLE MAN BLUE DIAMOND - A 127128

|[05/27/2001 : M : SGR : DN : - : 34.000]

| | | | | HERCULES VANT HUTTENEST - UNREG.

| | | | DELL TERAS GENERAL LEE II - I 00820

| | | | |[04/27/1974 : S : SBK : BD : DC : 31.000]

| | | | | | NEGUS DE MURY MARAIS - UNREG.

| | | | | SITELLE VANT HUTTENEST - R 01631P

| | | | | |[05/23/1964 : M : RNB : - : - : 31.500]

| | | | | | | IMAN DU MURY MARAIS - UNREG.

| | | | | | NIELLE VANT HUTTENEST - R 01621P

| | | | | | |[04/12/1971 : M : RNB : - : - : 31.500]

| | | | | | | HIRONDELLE DU MURY MARAIS - UNREG.

| | | HEMLOCK BROOKS EGYPTIAN KING - A 04550

| | | |[03/04/1980 : S : DGR : BD : - : 31.250]

| | | | DELL TERAS LADY OF SPAIN - UNREG.

| | NFC EGYPTIAN KINGS ILLUSION - A 15465

| | |[05/08/1986 : S : SGR : BD : - : 29.750]

| | | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | | FLYING W FARMS MASTERPIECE - I 01162

| | | | |[03/04/1972 : S : SBA : - : DC : 30.000]

| | | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | FLYING W FARMS STARFLITE DELITE - A 05232

| | | |[02/24/1981 : M : SBK : DN : VO : 31.250]

| | | | FLYING W FARMS MIDNITE MONIETTE - UNREG.

| GROSSHILL EKS SWEET ILLUSION - A 75832

| |[05/15/1996 : M : SGR : PD : - : 34.000]

| | | | | OHIOS TINY TIM - UNREG.

| | | | FLYING W FARMS LITTLE BLUE BOY - I 00802

| | | | |[05/28/1975 : S : DGR : - : DC : 30.000]

| | | | | OHIOS NELLIE GREY - UNREG.

| | | FLYING W FARMS LITTLE BOY BLUE - IT04134

| | | |[04/17/1983 : S : SGR : BD : - : 28.500]

| | | | | RAFFEY - UNREG.

| | | | FLYING W FARMS SUGAR AND SPICE - A 04455

| | | | |[01/06/1973 : M : SBA : - : - : 32.000]

| | | | | SUGAR - UNREG.

| | NFCS DIAMOND IN BLUE - A 29314

| | |[04/24/1989 : M : RNB : DN : DC : 32.750]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | JUSTABOUTA RANCHS PANSY - E 00667

| | | |[07/01/1980 : M : PBK : DN : - : 33.750]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

****1***2***3***4***5***6***7***8***9****************************************

Total AMHA Registered Horses: 16

Highest Generation Level (Registered Horses): 6
She may be bred to a silver dapple- Fallen Ash Farms Scouts Twist of Twilight- grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo/L&D Scout for a summer 09' baby. That would be an added bonus!

If you can read that anyways!!!! If anyone has any pictures of the dams send them along too. PM me for my e-mail addy! Thanks a bunch-Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
FWF Little Boy Blue is at RFM. He was previously owned by Cheryl Showah at ASA Miniatures in the 1990s, and before that owned by NFC. He's very classically Blue Boy, that gorgeous BB head with the big poppy eyes and tight little muzzle.

NFC Diamond In Blue went through one of the NFC production sales- 1991 or 1992. I thought she was gorgeous. Her dam Pansy put a lot of nice foals on the ground. I think there was a full sister- NFC Blue Diamond?

NFC Egyptian King's Illusion was owned by Grosshill Farms, no idea where he is now. I think he ended up at Vermeylia? He showed a great deal back in the late 80s/early 90s. Very small King son. His best known offspring was probably Grosshill EK Painted Illusion, although there were a couple of others back in the mid 1990s.

FWF Little Boy Blue is at RFM. He was previously owned by Cheryl Showah at ASA Miniatures in the 1990s, and before that owned by NFC. He's very classically Blue Boy, that gorgeous BB head with the big poppy eyes and tight little muzzle.
Little Boy Blue is at Kingery Farm in PA. I think they purchased him from RFM.

NFC Egyptian King's Illusion was owned by Grosshill Farms, no idea where he is now. I think he ended up at Vermeylia? He showed a great deal back in the late 80s/early 90s. Very small King son. His best known offspring was probably Grosshill EK Painted Illusion, although there were a couple of others back in the mid 1990s.
Illusion passed away this year. There is a memorial for him on Double Diamond's website. I had an Illusion son, Grosshill EKS Incredible Illusion. He was by far one of the smartest horses that I have ever known. Before we bought him, He garnered 2 World Champions and a Reserve World Champion in Halter. He and I went on to win a World Champion in Jumper and Top Tens in Hunter, Jumper, Halter, and Showmanship. He also had a few National Champions in AMHR in Jumper and a Reserve in Hunter. He was my once in a lifetime gelding but He now belongs to wonderful family who have given him a great retirement home.

There is a pic of Lazy N Little Man on this website:

http://www.minibreeders.com/triplecrossfarms/stallions.htm

You have a very well bred mare!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Actually Littleum, he currently resides at Kingery farm, not at RFM. He used to live there about 3 years ago, but they sold him through a sale. www.kingeryfarm.com

Alyssa

Kristina, does your family still have ASA Boy Blue's April Love?

Oh I can't wait to see a pic of your pretty girl... Congrat's on her and I hope she's in foal for you..... TJ

Kristina, does your family still have ASA Boy Blue's April Love?
Hey Kristen,

We actually sold April a couple of years ago. She gave us some nice foals and we had the opportunity to place her with a close friend, who loves her dearly.

Were my eyes deceiving me, or did I see you in the show ring at Worlds???

WOW! I love seeing pictures! I can only imagine how nice my new girl is going to look without her fur on!! :DOH! It was just a love at first sight thing :) I love her so much already. May just have to post some winter pictures soon. Thanks so much for all the information!!!!

Kristen came out of hiding to help me in some of the group classes at the World. Sure wish she would move back to Austin and into my barn again! We really miss her.

Kristen came out of hiding to help me in some of the group classes at the World. Sure wish she would move back to Austin and into my barn again! We really miss her.
Convince my husband to leave Dallas!
default_smile.png
Bah, I miss the horses so much and I never get to see mine! >_> Here I am living in the absolute heart of Miniature Horsedom and yep, nuttin'. Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink.
default_sad.png

The only way I know to check to see if they were shown is to go to the AMHR website and go to show results and you will need her reg. number but it will only tell you if she has received points. She could have shown but not placed and you wouldn't be able to check but if she is suppposed to have R points they should be on there.

Latest posts

Back