Updated pictures of our foals ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had the great pleasure to welcome Carrie Peterson to my farm some weeks ago and she took professional pictures of all our foals. I had promised you all updated pictures of my little ones for ages ... and here they finally are: :bgrin

CS Royal Toros Free Spirit (A F Ivy Toro x Mountain High Navahos Spirit)

spirit.jpg

CS Royal Toros Heaven Sent (A F Ivy Toro x Century Farms Little Star)

heaven.jpg

CS Royal Stands Picasso (LM Hawks Stand Out Loud x LM Blue Magic Love Potion)

picasso.jpg

CS Royal Hawks Blaze of Glory (Champion Farms Nighthawk x RFM Boy Blues Premonition)

blaze.jpg

CS Royal Toros Bonnie Belle (A F Ivy Toro x Grandviews Toy Blue Bonnet)

belle.jpg

CS Royal Hawks Crown Prince (Champion Farms Nighthawk x Flying W Farms Blue Sacajawea)

prince.jpg

CS Royal Lucky Luke (Tococas Own Trigger x Winners Circle Panache)

lucky.jpg

CS Royal Stands Blizzard (LM Hawks Stand Out Loud x Lucky Four Rebels Living Doll)

blizzard.jpg

CS Royal Toros Black Pearl (A F Ivy Toro x Top Tens EKs Krystal)

pearl.jpg

CS Royal Toros Braveheart (A F Ivy Toro x Scott Creek Monarch Melody)

brave.jpg

CS Royal Nighthawks Legacy (Champion Farms Nighthawk x Galloping G Dippers Sky Diamond)

legacy.jpg

I'm thrilled about each and everyone of them
default_wub.png
: and would like to thank Carrie for taking the time to come to my place.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed the pics

:saludando: Conny

What gorgeous foals and lovely photos.

Congratulations - you obviously have a SUCCESSFUL breeding program.

JJay

Theyre all very very nice, and im very very jealous !!!! LoL Plus the pictures are great!

Congrats on such a lovely foal crop!!! I know u have had to spend many many hours studying horses and pedigrees and much money buying and importing but I have to say looks like it was worth it!!!!! They are all outstanding :aktion033:

WOW! Me too!

Gorgeous babies...........

:new_shocked: Gooooorgeous, striking foals. They are really put together beautiful!!! CONGRATS!!!

I have to follow precedent: WOW. :D

Beautiful!

Liz M.

Those are some really really nice foals.

They are all GORGEOUS!!! I love when I see one of your baby anouncements, because your babies are always just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

WOW! I am just floored. Those are some truly outstanding babies!!!

Those first two sorrel pintos are to die for :new_shocked:

Conny, Congratulations, your dedication and talent is apparant in your foals, keep up the great work!

Thank you everyone for the nice words. I told the little guys and girls that you like them so much and they are very flattered and want me to say "thank you" for them, too. :lol:

I just realized that I totally forgot to post this picture I wanted to show you. It's little Blizzard with his daddy LM Hawks Stand Out Loud ...

stan.jpg

:lol:

:saludando: Conny

Latest posts

Back