Little late announcing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
I am just a little late posting our only two foals this yr but three days after the first filly was born I had my own baby! So The first one born was a buckskin pinto filly on April 3rd. She has two blue eyes and the sweetest filly ever.

Skadden Valley's Crossing Jordan AMHA/AMHR

jordyn1month054.jpg

And the next was born at 310 days on may 10th. We have waited 6 yrs for this foal and we were not dissapointed at all!

Skadden Valley's Tiny Dancer AMHR

648000349_2316843702_0.jpg

slighly more unfolded

jordyn1month058.jpg

The buckskin pinto's dam Little Kings BW Bahama Baby

l_bececad94261eeac1c6c2b380048a0f5.jpg

The Chestnut pinto's dam Just a bit of Gypsy Majic

022.jpg

Both foals are sired by Vermilyea Farms Rowdy's Crossfire

crossfire2.jpg

Thanks for looking

Alisha

Congrats on your two gorgeous foals and a super congrats for your baby, filly or colt? Lol

Many congratulations X three! LOL!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Your foals are just gorgeous, but then your mares are of a beautiful stamp for brood mares and the stallion is something special too.
default_wub.png

Special congrats on your own small person - can we know the name, sex and have a picture too?

Anna

Congratulations on having your own baby and on your 2 new mini babies - you have your hands full

What a wonderful spring for you. Foals are great and human babies are best. Congradulations!

Thanks. I had a little girl that we named Jordyn Elizabeth. The buckskin pinto filly is named after her and is going to be Jordyns when she gets older!

jordyn1month012.jpg

Alisha

Congrats on your new little girl -- she is adorable! And congrats on both of your foals -- they are very nice also...

Latest posts

Back