Lisa's (Runaway Ranch) husband Robert has lost

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for your loss. Our sincere condolences to you and your family.
default_sad.png

Oh I am so very very sorry. You did everything you should and it just isn't fair. It sounds like you really loved each other so much. I wish I could help.

I am very sorry the hear of the loss of your beloved husband. Hopefully you can find the strength and courage to get through the coming times. Find peace in knowing that he is no longer suffering, and he is whole again. Allow yourself time to grieve and be mad, it is only natural. Comfort can from from many different sources, like this forum. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly

I am so sorry for your loss....please don't stay away for long....you have a lot of shoulders on this forum. God Bless you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss Lisa.

((((HUGS)))) My prayers are with you.

Hugs and prayers for you and your family thru this time...

Gini

I am sorry for your loss Lisa; I have been thinking about Robert the last few days. My condolences to your family.

Lisa,

Know we are thinking of you and your family.

Lara and David

Lisa, I'm so deeply sorry you lost your beloved husband. My heart and prayers are with you and your family. {{{hug}}}

Please accept my deepest sympathy to you and your family on the loss of Robert. When the loss seems to be overwhelming you, look up Lisa. Our Father is there for you and Robert is now in His tender loving care.

I will continue to keep you all in prayer.

Eileen

Blessings to you and your family, Lisa........ Hold eachother tight.

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.

Robin

Lisa, you have my deepest and most sincere sympathy. I hope you take comfort knowing that Robert is now the arms of God and free of pain, and that we are all here to support you.

Oh Lisa

I am truly sorry for the loss of your Husband. Our prayers and thoughts

are with you and your family during this time and through the next year.

God Bless you and your family

Vicky

Latest posts

Back