Lisa's (Runaway Ranch) husband Robert has lost

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Lisa just called and asked me to post that Robert died this afternoon.

Please keep Lisa and her family in your prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss Lisa, thinking of you
default_pray.gif

I am soo, soo sorry.....I have been thinking of them often.....and they will continue to be in my thoughts.

seems like such a sad time of year this year
default_no.gif

~kathryn

I am so sorry. My prayers and thoughts go out to Lisa and her whole family.

May you find peace and strength in the days ahead.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. May you find strength in your family and freinds.

All of us at Pondlake Stables have you in our hearts and are thinking of you! jennifer

Lisa I'm so very sorry. You and Robert have been on my mind daily. Prayers for strength and comfort coming your way.

I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lisa and her family.

Carol

Lisa, I am so sorry for the loss of Robert. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Robin

Lisa I am so sorry for your loss. You, Robert and your family have been in my prayers and will continue to be during this hard time.

lisa, please know i am thinking about you, as i have been all along. i am so very sorry for your loss.

gary has welcomed robert with open arms. two new angels from here in less than a week. God is so lucky.

default_no.gif
I'm sooo very sorry Lisa. I know God is in control. Robert is out of his pain and in the glorious presence of God and all his friends and loved ones. The wonderful life and love you shared will always remain. Please know that we'll all keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We care and are just a click away.
default_pray.gif

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back