Lil Gem In The Playpen Again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt]Too, too funny!
default_biggrin.png
You can sure tell he loves that ball..................and I think the other kids want to play, also.
[/SIZE]

What fun it would be to sit and watch one play like that. I buy my guys a ball every spring. They just look at and seem to say "ummm, yep, it's another ball. Thanks mom." as they're walking away.

Mine also love their big ball, my one mare loves to try to balance her front feet on it,

lots of entertainment....thanks for sharing....
default_wub.png

That is too cute! I have bought mine a ball before but they didnt seem interested.

How cute is he??? Wish ours would play with a ball, but like some of you others said ours pretty much look at it or are scared of it...lol

That was fun to watch! Is that one of those exercise balance balls? I have one in the closet I may try out there. I bought a couple of large children's play balls. They get moved around a bit but not like that! Thanks for sharing!
default_wub.png

default_smile.png
Yes its a Gold's Gym balance/exercise ball from Wal Mart for $9.99. I wanted to see if they would be interested before I invested in a horse ball. It is still going strong, and my almost 3 year old is the one who started pushing and chasing it all over his little pasture. Lil Gem never seems to tire, but he sure wears out the others, so I threw him in there with the ball, and the rest is history.

What happened to the video? I wanted to share it with my husband. It was soooooo cute.

Do you still have the longer version, where he gets high centered for a bit on the ball?

It says the video is private. You don't need to go through a bunch of trouble to get it to show........but it was a REALLY cute video..... if you could make it public again.
default_smile.png

Darn it! I am so sorry! Glad you are telling me, I will fix it now, I have just been too busy to pay attention to detail lol! My new little filly was rescued from horrendous conditions and they taught her some bad habits. She sure is coming around, and very smart and sweet. Try again.

Yes, it works now. Thanks! That video just makes me laugh. So cute.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Thanks, and I am so glad he makes others laugh. I giggled all the way through it again. He is a bundle of constant energy, yet very sweet natured.

Back