License To Carry / Concealed Weapons Permit (POLL)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a license to carry concealed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Huh? Are you some kind of gun nut?

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I use to have one, but no longer do.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I do not currently have on, but am planning to look into it

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I cannot obtain one where I live, but wish that I could.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill, I feel that my comments that were removed were out of line considering the rules on this board, but are not something that I would consider warranting an apology to you personally. I can tell you that it will not happen again and also that it will be at the very front of my mind for quite some time. I will re-examine and try to look at this all with the most critical eye I can. If at anytime I come up with a different conclusion, and feel that I need to apologize to you, I will immediately. When and if that happens, it will be 100% genuine, but at this point it would not be. I think we need to remember we have both had comments to each other removed, by moderators and by ourselves, that have not resulted in apologies, this is in no way a one sided attack or lack of apology.
Again, that you don't think you should appologize is stunning. And I don't think just to me.

ETA, nothing I've said needed to be removed by the mods yesterday... I don't behave that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, in our history, I have apologized publicly, on this forum, to you. So, when it comes to my character, on my ability to swallow my pride and apologize, I have proven it.

ETA, but you have had things removed and not opologized ... yestersday or not ... you do not apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back