Let's see your "turnout"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great idea

- Grace

grace2009_small.jpg

Lightening

gettialtg.jpg

Elly

elly07nationals01.jpg

Obsession

obsession08.jpg

Here is the second of our driving minis. The other two are still so green that we don't even try to get photos.

Ruby (also 5 years old) at our driving club Fun Day (not competing) this year.

L1010627.jpg

Here are some of mine over the years, The black pinto is the one I drove this year, she will be out nxt year along with my cremello. Only trouble is, my cremello and pinto are in the same size class and both are mares.

DandyNationalChampion.jpg

Secret.jpg

1A-17.jpg

Passiondriving.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the driving forum!

Here is Oneka's Liberachi and myself at the 2008 nationals

scan0001-1.jpg

Here is Senda Message SOS and myself at the 2005 nationals

(avatar pic)

and a recent photo from this summer:

messy.jpg

and my first home-bred driving horse "CK's Fame and Fortune" this summer

142.jpg

Here's Appy and I at the AMHA worlds....

k-appyweb1a.jpg

He made the cut into the top 20 horses in 4 out of 5 classes (40+ to 60+ in each class) - not bad for his first World show!

Here is a couple of pictures of my boy C Chief Proud Eagle
default_wub.png
. These pictures were of our first time starting up driving in spring after a long winter break. So the pictures do not do him justice at all. But they are the only ones I have. He is so fun we go out on the trails around my house and he just wants to go for ever!
default_biggrin.png

Also please excuse the breaching I thought I had fixed it before I got in the cart. But I noticed that I hadn't when my brother was taking these pictures.
default_wacko.png
So it was corrected.

Please don't look at me in my old sweats I wasn't expecting my brother to take pictures.
default_rolleyes.gif

100B6190-1.jpg

100B6200-1-1.jpg

100B6160-1-1.jpg

WOW! There are some REALLY nice horse on here!

I am in my third year of driving. My 33" gelding, Janals Maximillion, is 8 yrs old and was very green when I got him. He has turned into a solid driving horse and a great all around horse for me showing locally and on the Pinto Circuit in the Northwest.

First year driving. My one and only HDT in Wilderville, OR.
Sunday-July22nd2007VSECDESchooli-2.jpg

My second year driving. I did local shows and started showing Pinto.
NewImage.jpg

This year showing locally and Pinto. Right now he stands 3rd in the Nation in Pinto Pleasure Driving.
Pinto-Jul-092909.jpg
20090701-DSC_3840.jpg

Here's our boy at Nationals this year.

I just found this forum today, how long's it been here???

This is CLRs Crusin. He is only 3 and we absolutely love this boy.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He is the sweetest horse ever, but when you get in the cart he is ready to go do his job!!!

This is his win picture after the Pleasure Driving Stakes, Over class

scan0002.jpg

This is in the winners circle after the Pleasure Driving Stakes, Over class

scan0003.jpg

This is me, my husband, our son's girlfriend and our son after the stakes class

scan0001-3.jpg

John Rimmer is driving.

Thanks for looking.

Here is a couple of pictures of my boy C Chief Proud Eagle wub.gif . These pictures were of our first time starting up driving in spring after a long winter break. So the pictures do not do him justice at all. But they are the only ones I have. He is so fun we go out on the trails around my house and he just wants to go for ever! biggrin.gif

Also please excuse the breaching I thought I had fixed it before I got in the cart. But I noticed that I hadn't when my brother was taking these pictures. wacko.gif So it was corrected.

Please don't look at me in my old sweats I wasn't expecting my brother to take pictures. rolleyes.gif

Great pics everyone!

Stef...where did you get that purple harness??? I like it!!!

default_laugh.png

My Mom bought the purple harness on ebay. That was my christmas present two years ago.
default_smile.png

Erick competed successfully in breed shows, Pleasure shows and CDEs in 2009. Next year I hope to travel to the US for breed shows and the Ohio CDE.
Wow he's gorgeous. I am doing a power point on driving for my technology class, would you mind if I used a few of his pictures?

We show in ADS recognized events. We have shown open and breed shows in the past. After seeing an article in the farm paper, we went to watch and were enchanted! We asked how much it was to compete, because I "knew" it HAD to be a fortune! I was surprised when she said it was $10 a class! From then on, it was a dream of mine to show, and we have done so since 2000. This year, I FINALLY won the VSE division (my husband said it helps to show the same horse more than one year
default_rolleyes.gif
). This is the 3rd year that I have been showing Fantasy Corral's Magic Galaxy. He is a very structural gelding, a nice round mover, and a big powerhouse.

Below, Alax and I in the Turnout class at the 2009 Villa Louis Carriage Classic, the 2nd largest carriage show in the U.S.

Villa_09_088edit.jpg

Alax and I in the Gambler's Choice obstacle class at the 2009 Fox Valley Pleasure Driving Show.

IMG_2904.jpg

My husband with Alax doing his dressage test at the 2009 Hickory Knoll CDE.

Hickory_Knoll_09_003resize.jpg

My husband with our tandem at 2009 Harvest Moon Carriage Classic.

Harvest_Moon_2009_0381resize.jpg

Our son has started to drive in ADS shows this year.

Harvest_Moon_2009_154resize.jpg

This was my turn out at Walnut Hill this year! I got 2 place in single mini in turn out!

6534_1144197937781_1612482555_343001_1911355_n.jpg

6534_1144198057784_1612482555_343004_2563712_n.jpg

And this was my pair.

6534_1144198097785_1612482555_343005_6918785_n.jpg

6534_1144197617773_1612482555_342993_7781493_n.jpg

6534_1144198137786_1612482555_343006_5765610_n.jpg

Just stumbled upon the driving forum... How long has it been here?? I think its a great idea! And great topic, Mary!
Here are a few of my "kids".... Absolutely love driving!

Mariah1.jpg

Madi3-1.jpg

DSC_05032a.jpg
What kind of harness do you use? They look stunning, I am starting a harness horse soon so will be looking for a good quality show harness

I love this driving section!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
The pictures are awesome! I bought my first mini this August and I am wanting to break her to cart. Looking at all these spectacular pictures has me so excited about driving.
default_risa8.gif

What kind of harness do you use? They look stunning, I am starting a harness horse soon so will be looking for a good quality show harness
Hi!

All of the horses in my pictures are wearing Hunt harnesses. Believe it or not, some of those harnesses are 15-20 years old. They cost a pretty penny(we bought some of ours used) but are worth every cent. We have not had to buy one in 10 years, so I have no idea what they are going for now. They are sturdy, elegant and comfortable for the horses. We have tried just about every miniature harness there is and they are my favorite harnesses by far.

This is me with Magic ( Sun Country LTD Cajun Magic Man ) . He is a 3 yr old 36 " gelding. Magic is still at the trainers but doing really well and should be home by Christmas. I hope to compete in CDEs , driving trials and local breed shows with him. The cart is a Pacific Smart cart. Harness is from Country Carriage USA

th_IMG_1868.jpg

th_IMG_1868.jpg

Latest posts

Back