Let's see your "turnout"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my husband Art driving our mare Pooh

She was NJ state pinto Performance Grand Champion

and Reserve Champion Halter Champion in 2006

HPNX0041-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my mare, Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy and my gelding Cool Running Sanka SPH doing tandem for the first time, they had not even been hitched up to practice before. The person driving is Jeff who showed belgians for years but last year his dad retired and sold all the belgians but 3. They use to have 30+ belgians. He hitched them up for me and tried them out. I am walking beside.

Shanastandem.jpg

This is Sanka doing single with Jeffs' girlfriend driving. She use to show Jeffs fathers belgians in the lady hitches.

sanka.jpg

sanka2.jpg

Here is Dandy being driven single by Claudia who only had 30 minutes before the class to practice, she had never driven a horse/pony before. They placed 2nd out of 3.

IMG_7152.jpg

IMG_7149.jpg

Here are a few pics of Platinum

JJay (me) and Platinum in 2006 at our one and only CDE - starting the cones course:

cones001.jpg

Another of JJay and Platinum - this one at the Fall 2007 National Drive - going through a water hazard!

m-nd2007-017.jpg

Kim (my husband) and Platinum August 2009 trying out their new Smart Cart

cartkim1.jpg

JJay (me) and Leggs in early spring 2009 - one of our first outings off the farm - this is at Shaker Village. Leggs just started driving this spring.

leggsjj2.jpg

Kim and Georgie their first time out off the farm at Masterson Station and 3rd time driving over all.

KG1.jpg

Kim, Platinum, Leggs and me at a driving club outing this fall.

JJayKim.jpg

This is a fun thread!!!

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back