Let's See Your TALLEST Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love all your B minis!! :aktion033: Heres a couple of mine. First is Flying A's Chiantis Celebration, he is a five year old direct son of Pepper and is 36.5"

ceaserrunning.JPG

Next is my favorite Broadways Luck Color Be a Lady. She is a 3 yearold at 37"

risky2.jpg

I love the tall minis too; about half of mine are B's. Here are just a couple of them.

Mountain Meadow's Spring Tyme Wishes, she is 37.75

spring_04.jpg

and here is her daughter, Magic Mist Elegant Express, who is 36.5 at two years old, so she may not get as tall as her dam (but it's fine with me if she does)
m_ellie_01.jpg

I have so many more: a leopard appy stallion at about 36"; a near-leopard mare at close to 38"; a blue roan appy mare right at 38"; a blue roan appy gelding at 36"; and several mares and fillies that are or will mature right around 35" to 36". I need to get new pictures of them tho.
default_smile.png

Beautiful horses, everyone!
default_yes.gif
:

Although I prefer the 33 to 35 inch horse, Here is one that is 351/2"

ApacheMay2906017.jpg

and here is a mare that is right at 38"

Pixieparadesmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
most of our mares are also B, we only have one tiny girl... i have no stick so these are guesses...

this is Bella Noche, at least 38"

P1010016.jpg

Jasmine and her daughter Lily (wider blaze) - Jasmine's AMHR papers say 35.5 but she is only a fraction shorter than Bella... and Lily right below her.

P1010067-1.jpg

Impatiens, Jasmine's other daughter, a bit bigger than Jasmine (in the background)

Impatiensright11-04.jpg

and Foxy, Jasmine's sister, the smallest of my "big" girls... i would guess 36"

Foxyleft07-05.jpg

Here is our junior stallion, JCM's Rodeos Cowboy, sire; Establo Rodeo

Cowboy is 36"

cowboy.jpg

I guess i am kind of the odd ball because i like the tiny 30'' and under horses and i like my big B's. My preference ...cant choose but here are my two B's.

LTD's White Chief- 35''

Son of LTD's Magic Man

100_0918.jpg

ChiefIGoodHalter.jpg

Royal Salsa -38'' as a pony ...36.75'' as a miniature

ASPC, but plan to hardship into R

9633c230.jpg

This is my big boy, and I am very partial to my Bs! They I personally think they have more power, and are more versatile, but thats JMO!!!LOL I love my As too, no worries but next mini will def. be a B! Shadow is 37.5 inches and an awesome driving horse! He isnt a halter horse but I couldnt care less, he is gonna be a combined driving horse!

Scan0021.jpg

menshad.jpg

meandshad.jpg

SAFairandHorse.jpg

same old pics of my Ally girl, she is 37" of beautiful, if you ask me! She earned her AMHR Halter Hall of Fame and is now a great driving horse, and will be a super little gal for my granddaughter once she is born.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:

Ally.jpg

Dressage1.jpg

CrossCountry1.jpg

Edited to add more bragging.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'd love to have a B mini, but right now both ares are A's."chiefs only 2 "3 in september" so he MIGHT get to 34" hes only 33 right now and my bros mini willy is 32

My largest is perm measured at 37.5, but probably is right at 38. This is HM Cloud Dancer

cloud70306.jpg

Stacicloud.jpg

This is my 37 inch Rescue Snickers

snuickers1-8-06.jpg

snickers10807.jpg

This is Knutson Chocos Susie my 36 inch mare.

susie1-1.jpg

Susie.jpg

I have 4 B sized minis. My smallest B is my gelding Chili Pepper, the horse in my avatar, and here's another pic (he's about 35" or so):

chilihalter5.jpg

Then there's 2 mares, Casi and Sage, who are both about 37". Casi is the pinto, Sage is the appy (varnish roan):

casisagerun.jpg

And my biggest is my gelding Cruiser, he's BARELY under 38":

cruiser6.jpg

Jessi

Grace Is not a BIG B, but she is a B, maybe she will be big... She is 33 1/2 inches at 15 months.

Here is my gorgeous Girl
default_wub.png
:

HelensCyberShotPics275.jpg

HelensCyberShotPics207.jpg

I Love B's, I think I want to base my future program on the taller ones.... with one exception..Katie! :lol:

This is my 35.5" gelding.

Hes won over 30 National titles in Australia in halter and performance

jess_kamelco06_1.jpg

pinto_dapto180306_3_l.jpg

There are some absolutely breath taking B's on here... what a shame AMHA is missing out on the registrations ;)

Sam

Home to National Champion Halter and Performance Horses in Australia

banner_200x60.jpg

http://www.sabledesign.com/kingpark

OMG Jesse James!!!I just love that horse!!!!Well Roymandis Over but only by one inch hes 35' gelding.

RoyJumpBeamsville2006.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Wow, eveyone has such beautiful "B's"!

All of my minis are B's there are too many to post here so check out my website.

here are my fav B horses. Most of my horses are B sized minis.

Spirit Thunders Mysticque 35". straight out of the pasture

mysty6-9-02.jpg

Establo Tequila 37". straight from pasture and had a foal at side.

tequilarightside1.jpg

Knight Stars Sharhaka 37.5". at AMHR nationals in 94'

sharhakashow.JPG

I just love the look of the bigger minis as well!! Though our tallest is 34...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back