Let's See Your TALLEST Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of ours, Hells Canyon Pharoahs Sahara... 36" (daughter of Sierra Dawns Uno's Pharoah..)

ec55d236.jpg

She will be bred to the following horse for a 2008 foal, Royal Splish Splash, ASPC/AMHR 38"

ebf2fe97.jpg

Beautiful horses on this thread... :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

While not a "B" this is still my tallest..Zachary Farms Sweet Mountain Daisy 32" Smoky Black. She is also the dam of the Maximum expression palomino homozygous for tobiano 29" stallion shown with my 24" stallion on the smallest horse post.
Daisynew.jpg

well my boy is a 37"1/4 Gelding

Alfalfa loves to jump!♥♥

IMG_0770.jpg

Alfalfa182.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

Here is one of ours, Hells Canyon Pharoahs Sahara... 36" (daughter of Sierra Dawns Uno's Pharoah..)

ec55d236.jpg

She will be bred to the following horse for a 2008 foal, Royal Splish Splash, ASPC/AMHR 38"

ebf2fe97.jpg

Beautiful horses on this thread... :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA
Wow! Talk about beautiful! Take a look at that stallion! If that isn't an arab in a tiny body, I don't know what is!

Here is my "B"eeeautiful B!! I just love this mare...
default_wub.png
:

Buck On Dan's Whiskey Girl 36.50" tall

whisketatshow.jpg

We are going to start driving as soon as it warms up, above zero around here! I can't wait to see her in cart
default_wink.png
:

Mindy, your girl is spectacular! Suzy Hooper, yours are stunning too, along with MANY others on this thread! :D

I have 2 that are B sized all the rest are A size 32.25" and under

This is Pom Pom Alota Spots 36.75" she was bred when I got her and I have her daughter (Diamond) that will probably mature about 35" She (Mom) is bred this for this year to my blue eyed spotted boy that is about 30.5" or so and will be 3 this year so will probably get to about 32" or so .

Dotty82106c.jpg

this is Knight Stars Frosty Velvet 35.50" She is bred to my spotted boy Illusion also

Frosty82106e.jpg

Frostyleftside112305.jpg

Frosty52906c.jpg

My next biggest is Six Gems Pretty Woman and she is about 32.25" (she is bred to Eclipse, 1 blue eye, homozgyous like her so foal will be homozygous. He is about 29.75") The rest are all smaller A's.

Prettyrightside.jpg

Thank you so much for the compliments, everyone...
default_smile.png
I absolutely love Sahara... she is just a love, really one that has good looks AND brains! :bgrin

The stallion that we are breeding her to, Royal Splish Splash, is owned by my good friend, Jim Curry and stands at his facility, The Jim Curry Training Center in Acampo, California. Here is a link to his website...

http://www.freewebs.com/szhooper/index.htm - (if it won't let you open it from here, just copy and paste the address in your browser, I guarantee it will be worth it...
default_yes.gif
: )

And, yes, I did do this website for him.... this was my first try, so let me know what you think...
default_rolleyes.gif
: I am going to get a web address for him, just have not had the chance to do it yet...

Anyway, thanks again... and Mindy, I just love your mare....
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

This is my tallest she is not quite 2 and is 36 in. tall she is the bay pinto. This photo is when she wasn't even

a year old .

GG%202.jpg

And this is a photo of her with her full sister who is about 34 in. their dam is 35.5 and GG has out grown

her mom. I am going to break her to drive she has awsome movement and she has brains. I really do

love this girl.

G%20G%20and%20Sierra.jpg

So many gorgeous horses on this thread :aktion033: :aktion033:

Some of our favorites miniatures are in the B division

Bunny

bunny0501_small.jpg

Grace

l1_small.jpg

Todd

fancy06colt_small1.jpg

Keepsake

carries05filly01_small.jpg

Lightening

lightening0503_small.jpg

We have a B stallion and 2 B geldings, and 5 of our 9 broodmares that are "b" sized

Our favorite "Big" mini is our awesome AMHR gelding: CCR Sudden Impac - aka Frankie Blue Eyes

frankiecollage.png

And our stallion: 37" ASPC/AMHR Michigans Uninformed Voter

Chad.png

There are some stunning B's on this thread! Great job! For some casual photos, they were great! :aktion033:

I must say, Rose won my heart for the sweetest face!
default_wub.png
:

Suzy, your website for Jim Curry was wonderful! Super job! It looks like you and Janie each have wonderful additions to your barn from him! Jim's horses are always superior! But wow, there is going to be some nursery bustling in 2007 from Royal Splish Splash (who is gorgeous!). :new_shocked:

I can't wait to see what 2007 brings in...

Thanks for a relaxing and exciting thread...just what I needed after unpacking all this week from the move to a new house!
default_wacko.png
:

Hugs

Here is my 36" tobiano/sabino pinto mare Crayonbox Wild River Canyon

Canyon.trot.1-21-06.jpg

She is in foal by my loud leopard stallion, last time she had a pintaloosa colt, so eager to see what pattern we get this time!

Oh, this is just too much fun. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I have to get a faster internet service. I am going to be here all day looking. And I like that everyone calls them B"s. I never guite got used to the Over and Under thing.

We have 2 B size geldings right now. I love the B size minis!
default_wub.png
:

Spirit, 37.5" gelding

PICT0025-2.jpg

Rio, 36" gelding

RioLeft-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back