Let's See Your PALOMINOS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got some pix of my golden boy so I can post him here. This fellow did really well for us at his first show a month ago. He's looking a little fatter and a little more grubby here than he did at the show, but anyway, this is JEM A Touch of Class today:

Classy2.JPG

Classy1.JPG

Classy4.JPG

And this is our other palomino, Cedar Plains First Edition aka "Scooter". I measured him at 33.75" for his permanent papers but at the show a month ago he measured in at 32.5".

As a yearling just after his first show:

Scooter1__4x6.jpg

And at home 2 or 3 years ago, just hanging out with his buddies:

Scooter_aug05.JPG

He's colored up more this year, but I haven't gotten to take any new photos of him yet.

I have a cute little palomino pinto Billy Idol son but I still havent figured out how to post pics on here yet...: (

I have a cute little palomino pinto Billy Idol son but I still havent figured out how to post pics on here yet...: (
Just right click on his picture on your website, choose properties, copy the URL link, then come here and click the icon aobve where you type your message (looks like a tree with a white square around it) that will bring up a prompt window where all you have to do is paste the URL link to the pic and then click ok..
default_smile.png

100_1298_250x187.jpg

Thanks Lucky C... Wow I am amazed I got it figured out even with your help..Sometimes I need lots of help with this computer stuff..LOL

Anyway here is our boy Rockstar.. He is just a hair under 30 inches. I know the pic isnt great but it is alot better than previous pics I have of him. My daughter is holding him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lucky C... Wow I am amazed I got it figured out even with your help..Sometimes I need lots of help with this computer stuff..LOL
Looks like you'll need to upload to another photo host site.. Some sites won't allow you to direct link like this.. Photobucket will work and is easy
default_yes.gif

100_1323.jpg

100_1298.jpg

ok I am gonna try again and if this doesnt work then I will email you my pics...Thanks for the offer Jill too BTW..

sorry they are so big didnt realize they would come up so large as it wasnt a big file...

Thankyou.. We like him too. I am really excited to see what he looks like with another season or two of growth and maturity....

I dont have any palominos yet...but I must say, Jill, I have seen Bacardi from several different angles...and I have yet to see a bad picture....I LOVE BACARDI. Bacardi even has an awesome butt!!

We have 2 palis

This is our Thumper - AKA ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt. He's garnered 2 grand champion stallions and 2 reserve grand champions so far this year.

IMAG0006.JPG

And our pali mare - Paige - aka RHA Rangers Pink Champagne, who gave us a gorgeous perlino colt this year.

IMAG0004.GIF
. She's much more golden this summer

Here are my two girls. I have become quite fond of palominos
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

467_6709skipper.jpg

IMG_3357.jpg

I dont have any palominos yet...but I must say, Jill, I have seen Bacardi from several different angles...and I have yet to see a bad picture....I LOVE BACARDI. Bacardi even has an awesome butt!!
Oh thank you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I love Bacardi so much. He's like a big dog just about. He's the horse I love the most (even though I know it's not good to have a favorite -- he's just got such a good heart and mind). He is now Harvey's favorite as well
love0075.gif

BUT, he can and does take some bad or at least goofy pictures. Here's one of him looking like a smiling goober (yet, I still love this picture of him!)
thumbup.gif
He's just a yearling in this shot, but looks very mature. He has not been that light in winter since, either. He stays golden year round now.

Pal%2010282005%20DSCN0758.jpg

Here is my yearling stallion Dent Sidneys Gold Oreo

desktop.jpg

I finally got a decent picture of my new girl Goldie the other day and figured I might as well put it up.
default_wub.png

goldietrotb.jpg

Latest posts

Back