Lets see your barns! i need ideas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giddyupgal88

Reaction score
Hey miniature friends
default_smile.png

My family may be considering letting me have a barn and keep my miniature at home! (she is a mostly q.h. boarding farm atm) I have a semi plan in the works but would love your ideas and suggestions as well as showing off your farms! (id love to see them!).

I am considering a large shed and converting it into a 2 stall mini barn as i plan on keeping her stalled at night. when i move my mare home, i would be getting another mini as well for a companion. I will have a small loft for about 20 bails of hay and room for grain storage as well as a grooming area. Im not sure what to do about fencing yet. as i live in the woods, i am thinking about wood with wire fencing enforced. would love opinions on what i have so far. and if you enjoy keeping your minis home versus keeping them boarded ect.

would love to see everybodys barn, barns, fencing and runs. its always fun to see what you all have as well! thank you!

Erin

(heres a fun one of stella for laughs lol)

299971_10150828514465093_614365092_20989521_285493051_n.jpg

Here is our barn, we have 8 stalls in the front part and you can see where it gets larger in the back is our indoor round pen. I love it.
barn2.jpg

Latest posts

Back