Lets see YOU!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK fine...

I just turned 47

MestandingfarmyardWBDec252010.jpg

maggieincart1.jpg

Love matching all the names and faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
154479_1715765459901_1411161477_31885132_3532375_n.jpg

Here's me (Carin), my husband Rusty, and our son Dylan. Nice photos everyone! And Matt is still the cutest guy on LB!
default_laugh.png

Okay....this is me. I don't usually post photos, but I figured since you all did, it was only fair. The first is of me at a Boylesque show that I hosted and the second is of me hosting yet another party. I do special events and promos, so I'm always yapping about something into a microphone. lol

Burlesque couple.jpg

0606211222 (1).jpg

Ok, this is one of my favourite pics taken with a clients horse last year
default_smile.png

normal_Championship_0053.jpg

It's neat seeing the LB members! Don't forget you can also upload a picture of yourself to your profile here
default_yes.gif

Thanks dkskid for finding this topic and putting it back on top of the list. It's great to put faces to names.

All those people who missed out posting their photos last time.................. now's your chance.

I feel you there. I'm 38, creeping up on 40. BUT, I would only be 20 again if I could do it knowing what I know now about life.
default_biggrin.png

Here is a pic of hubby and me last Christmas. (Yes we had had a few and that is a horse sticker on my shirt that my daughter gave me. LOL)

julienchad1.jpg

And then the whole family.

julie4.jpg

Ok I'll play too. Can only find the one picture as I'm usually the one behind the camera!

IMG_2121.jpg

ps. As I'm fast approaching 70 I dont know what you young 40 year olds are complaining about, you have years in front of you, but I can tell you I wouldn't swop my life now for my life back then!
default_smile.png

Anna

This is me taken a couple months ago. Im old too. Turned 55 in May.

ginny1.jpg

I am also one of the old grannies here! I am 61, and this is a picture of me and my husband, age 67. This Sunday we are celebrating our 40th anniversary! It's weird this post should show up now, because there are absolutely no pictures of me. I am always the one taking pictures. But this picture was just taken last week, as our kids and grandkids were here and I thought someone should take a pic of the old folks since they were only a week away from 40 years together!

And just look at those grease stains on my T-Shirt! Gaaaah! I had grilled steaks an hour earlier!

SANDG3JUNE2011.jpg

Ooooo - many congratulations on your 40th anniversary!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

I feel you there. I'm 38, creeping up on 40. BUT, I would only be 20 again if I could do it knowing what I know now about life.
default_biggrin.png
Love being 37 and would never want to go back to being 20. Much healthier (physically, mentally, emotionally) and happier now, than ever before
default_wink.png

What a nice looking couple you and your husband are, Sandy
default_yes.gif

Love being 37 and would never want to go back to being 20. Much healthier (physically, mentally, emotionally) and happier now, than ever before
default_wink.png

What a nice looking couple you and your husband are, Sandy
default_yes.gif
Thank you for the lovely complement, Matt! I have on son your age and one who is 39 and a 31 year old daughter, so a complement like that coming from someone my kids' age is much appreciated!

And you are one good looking man yourself! Just like my boys, who I think are quite handsome! LOL! (Unfortunately, neither is into horses at all!)

Latest posts

Back