Lets see YOU!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a scanned picture of me in much nicer weather

thats all I have on my computer

lori.jpg

From at least three years ago...

Head.jpg

From last year...after a few cervezas in the pool in mexico...

m1.jpg

Its great to put faces to names on here!

Here are some pictures of me...

Heres me and two of my best friends Starr and Rachel...

starrdanrachel.jpg

Here is a picture of me on my cousins qaurter horse Fox, don't mind my leg position I was riding in way to short of stirrups and didn't have my boots, and I wondered why I couldn't walk when I got off
default_rolleyes.gif

danandfoxxx.jpg

And last one is of my and my gelding last winter sorry its so big...

meandtitan.jpg

Enjoy looking at everyone's pictures!

Dan.

Okay, this is the first time I've ever played along with this game.

28986_1467020158925_1336187099_1229647_5024820_n.jpg

This was last Spring. That's me in the middle in the black shirt. My cousin is on the left and that is her little boy. The girls are my daughters, Olivia (on the right) and Madalyn .

And this is me showing our boy Little Kings Junior Jinx at a fun show last August. It was my first time back in the show ring in 12 years!

40986_1597059769834_1336187099_1564748_2958230_n.jpg

Ok seriously I am the only old lady on the forum?

NOooooooooo Lisa, I will admit to it as well! I don't have a newer picture than maybe 38 years, and I'm not sharing that either. Maybe someday! And you aren't old, I know I got you beat. It's ok. We're wiser.
default_biggrin.png

Love seeing all your faces.
default_yes.gif

Not sure if I want to play along or not! But here is one of my wonderful mares and I, January 13th 2011.

164394_147827901939569_100001370791984_232222_5049238_n.jpg

Ok Ill play, here is my Husband, Justin, and I after our wedding in August. I love seeing everyone that I am talking to on here!
40277_1418856989419_1172460008_31006371_1843186_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NOooooooooo Lisa, I will admit to it as well! I don't have a newer picture than maybe 38 years, and I'm not sharing that either. Maybe someday! And you aren't old, I know I got you beat. It's ok. We're wiser.
default_biggrin.png
OK you two, you are not the old ladies on this forum,

you are both young at heart & I have you both beat..
default_cheers.gif

\

I know what you mean, I look at all these young faces and I'm like DANG!!! I have kids older than most of these folks.
rolleyes.gif

(My sons are in their 30's)

Instead of GrandmaC I should of given myself the forum name ... MeanOldLady
biggrin.gif
It would of suited me better
laugh.gif

Lisa, you're not old! Join the club where you just celebrate your Annual 29th each year. I never get tired of being 29, not even after all these many years
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Dang, mini horse owners/lovers are a good lookin' bunch!
default_yes.gif

This is me and my boyfriend Robert taken this past summer. We have been dating since 10/31/2009 and starting living together on our 1 year anniversary.
default_wub.png
He's without a doubt one of the kindest humans I've ever had the pleasure to know. For an overweight, middle-aged woman, I feel like I won the lottery!!!
default_laugh.png

robertandmejune2010.jpg

I hear ya Lisa!! But, not only am I old...I am fat (I can say that...no need to deny it...lol) I hate my picture taken these days...
default_unsure.png
I think I will just look at everyone else's young, pretty (and handsome) faces.
default_wink.png

I hear ya Lisa!! But, not only am I old...I am fat (I can say that...no need to deny it...lol) I hate my picture taken these days...
default_unsure.png
I think I will just look at everyone else's young, pretty (and handsome) faces.
default_wink.png
I would like to say, you Lisa and LindaL are so beautiful especially inside, and you have added and been wonderful on this forum...
default_wub.png
I am sure you's are beautiful also on the outside.

Lisa, here's another grandmother. This is my husband and me on our last anniversary, #39.

anniversary.jpg

Two of our youngest grandchildren, age 3 and 18 months, on Dapper Dan. He will pull them all day long in the cart but he hates anyone on his back.

ddwithkids.jpg

Latest posts

Back