Lets see everyones

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Not sure if I ALREADY made a post like this but.. I have been wanting to!! So here it goes my 2010 purchases, lets see everyone elses!!!
default_aktion033.gif

1.Darkmoons Orions Tattooed Creation Lab Tester Silver buckskin overo stallion 32" AMHA ONLY. bred 3 mares to him for 2011 can't wait!
default_wub.png

This stallion is so amazing, hes deffinatly a dream for us with his beautiful head and color!!

048.jpg

085.jpg

2. Purchased with the above horse, Evergreens Commands Attention, purchased for my 3 year old niece. Small 28" AMHA AMHR mare.

033.jpg

034.jpg

3.Boones Little Country Girl...my favorite I have always dreamed of owning a beautiful buckskin pinto mare, shes 29" AMHA AMHR proven broodmare, with a beautiful head, hopefully shes in foal to Creation for a 2011 foal
default_biggrin.png

51606Cookiefillyweb-1.jpg

4. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MY NEW STALLION!! Clear Brooks Mo To Talk about...A HANDSOME BTU grandson..buckskin TOVER AMHA/AMHR 29"
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Princebaby2.jpg

prince_charm__un_megresm_1_.jpg

prince064.jpg

prince063.jpg

needless to say we are excited about all our new additions for 2010 SO FAR
default_wink.png
..maybe some more?
default_yes.gif

Well I have been pretty good this year with only 2 purchases. The first was GMR Fooler Fooled Angie a sorrel AMHA/AMHR 09 filly. and the other is Kaycee Babs a AMHA/AMHR silver bay roan broodmare.

Here is Angie, Im hoping to get more pictures of her soon, she has been doing very well at the shows already this year and is cleaning up in Liberty!:

frominternalmemory006.jpg

And Babs, she foaled only a few days after I got her, a silver bay pinto filly!:

DSCF4276.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, you did real good on your purchases - lovely horses.

White Tails has also been busy LOL - Just for this year 2010 so far - starting with January in order:

Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin - 29" black Buckeroo son

merlin5sm.jpg

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity - 28" Sids Rebel Granddaughter:

seraribbons2.jpg

Little Kings Ebony Buck - a Buckeroo daughter (now bred to LK Supreme Dream):

EbonyBuck.jpg

Little Kings Buckeroo Ivory - a cremello Buckeroo daughter (now bred to LK Supreme Dream) She foaled a beautiful filly for us in May by LK Bay Ablaze"

ivory3.jpg

Jones Majestic Tajah Blue - Blue Boy / Gold Melody:

tajah1.jpg

Cadle Creeks Rogues ShowQueen - Hunt House Farms Rogues Native daughter:

queenie2.jpg

AND LIKE USUAL I HAVE RUN OUT OF THE ALLOWED LIMIT OF PHOTOS SO CONTINUED BELOW IN NEXT POST ................. LOL

CONTINUED:

Sunwoods Steppin It Up - buckskin pinto - Sids Rebel & Buckeroo cross:

Eve.jpg

Iona Farms Princess Bride - buckskin LK Supreme Dream & Buckeroo cross w/2 blue eyes:

Bride.jpg

And a sooty buckskin by Six Gems Roan N Out Blue - picture not yet avail.

I'm sure Holly will point out someone that I left off/out but this is off the top of my head. LOL It's only July so no telling what else White Tails will add to their program - my hubby keeps cutting us girls off only to give in to our batting eyelashes LOL

We don't buy often, but couldn't resist this mare, Alamos Sirs Toffee Snow (a Cross Countrys Call Me Sirs daughter) bred to Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow.

Bay pinto with 2 blue eyes and awesome movement.

toffee_website.jpg

And the filly she had May 4: she's a keeper.

Taffy_arrival.jpg

YAY I get to post on this thread!!!

I bought a new stallion-our farm is already overpopulated with testosterone filled boys (many soon to be gelded!), but when I saw Phantom on the saleboard listed for sale, I just had to buy him. He is the first horse that I have purchased myself so he's extra special
default_wub.png
I manage my grandparents farm and while many of the horses have been given to me, I have never personally paid for a horse other than buying feed, shots, etc. I am in college, so it's never been possible. I had a bit of money finally saved up (I am in college so it's hard to do!) and instead of buying new clothes like I had planned, I went and bought a new horse
default_biggrin.png

Here's my new love, Star Strucks Phantom (AMHA)or Rika General Lee (AMHR)

National Champion Senior Stallion in Halter and Model

Reserve National Grand Champion in Halter

I finally got a hold of his breeder last week and she told me before he was sold and shown by Star Strucks, he was a multi National Top Ten in Driving! I am in heaven!

All that and he is also a bay tovero, homozygous for tobiano

phantom.jpg

And a few of him taken this year at age 15:

Excuse the wire in the background of the first pic-it is outside his paddock. My grandma's flower bed wire to keep the cats out. Well try anyway!

7ca0efbc.jpg

Phantom5.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

Gosh, I can't wait for next year's foals!

Thank you for letting me share!

Everyones new horses are gorgeous! I will have to get some pics of my new boy and put them up.

First of all WOW GORGEOUS horses.

2nd of all. SORRY!...

Do I break the rules? LOL!

My 2 new big horses...

045qq.jpg

Sunnybrooks Mister Mo

("Mosbey")

[Polish Arabian Gelding]

Mosbey is sweet and has great ground manners. We bought Moseby from a home that only used him for endurance racing, he loves trails and he never gets tired of trail riding. He has done some show jumping and was in pony club for a little over a year. He still needs work on that end. But he loves gaming. He is very good at pole bending and barrel racing. Mosbey does need a VERY experienced rider because he gets fast and likes to move- though he is very gentle with giving children lead line rides. In fact children as young as 3 can walk right into his stall and he is very gentle with them.

481046x.jpg

043oo.jpg

Banbury Iberico

("Bear")

[REG. Andalusian gelding]

Banbury Larkin x Banbury Sandro

Bear is a flashy gelding, he was used as a stud for most of his life so unfortunately he still carry's those manners. He will be shown plenty in 2010 in a lot of simple things.(Trail, eq., Pleasure, Showmanship.etc) He has pulled out a 2nd in Western Eq. in both shows. And a 2nd and 3rd in Western Pleasure. The first show we did English Pleasure and we got 3rd. –IAHAR

kayiverico1stshow005.jpg

We don't buy often, but couldn't resist this mare, Alamos Sirs Toffee Snow (a Cross Countrys Call Me Sirs daughter) bred to Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow.

Bay pinto with 2 blue eyes and awesome movement.

toffee_website.jpg

And the filly she had May 4: she's a keeper.

Taffy_arrival.jpg

Love this mare.... My SHOW producers are my "Sir" daughter's with our stallion "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit". Everyone of them.... This is one of my FAVORITE bloodlines. Congratulations, again on this mare....

Thank you Kayla for this thread!!!!!

Most recent purchases:

This is Misty Rose Fable of Lexington. We purchased him a few years back but I never really said a public thank you to Libby of Misty Rose Miniature Horses and this thread gives me a chance!

Lexington was an impressive colt and is an extraordinary stallion and I am very thankful to have had him since he was a yearling. When I am on the lookout for a horse I my go through hundreds of pictures before I find one that I keep coming back to. Only at that point do I make contact with a seller. There is something about this boy. Yet sometimes pictures don't tell the whole story. He was even better than his pictures. Here's a shaggy pic that doesn't do him justice! I need to take some more now that he has shed. It's hard to capture his essence in a photo. Depending on the angle he looks like an Andalusian or Quarab, but there's just something about him that makes him extra special. Not an ounce of him is "pony-like"; he is all horse. Not since my Arabian have I handled such a powerful horse. All 33" of him! He is as gentle as he is powerful!

IMG_2006.jpg

To drive him in the future! Have the harness, I'm just lacking the cart! OH, and his firstborn son, my Romeo. My husband is feeling so ignored these days while I'm outside playing with Lexington's gorgeous little son!

Next: I had the pleasure of doing business with Jennifer Sites of Cedar Fields early this year. She put up with my endless emails... I do not know how, and was very generous in enabling us to purchase Cedar Fields Top Design as a birthday gift. If she hadn't worked with us we wouldn't have him right now, as our family priorities often leave a big deficit. She was gracious even while we were trying to figure out the best way to bring him home. Gracious still after I said I won't buy him until I see him in person. I am extremely serious when it comes to my horses and giving them a home. God bless this colt, he is such a redhead! He has the most delicate head in my entire barn and has a most beautiful trot.

IMG_2619.jpg

I love training horses and watching them grow. I have raised all of my minis from birth or as yearlings on up! What a pleasure to give rides to my children and the daughter of a childhood friend on our tiny home-bred and raised mare Jamie today. I wouldn't have her if it weren't for purchasing her dam from Mary T and her sire from Sandy M. of Prairie View Farms!!! Miniature horses are such a blessing. The people I have met through minis have become cherished friends! I wish more people realized all the amazing adventures to be had while owning minis!

Okay, officially done gushing!
default_wink.png

I get to play on this one!

Thank you, thank you, to Sheryl of Irish Hills Farm for allowing me to bring home Little Kings Junior Jinx! He came home in May and has fit right in and is so sweet! I love my geldings, and he is perfect! He will be shown next year by my soon to be 12-year-old daughter. I can't wait to get this boy driving!

Barbara

30686_1483703455997_1336187099_1266430_4073411_n.jpg

Just 2 purchases for us so far.

First our herd-sire Scott Creek Monarch Cadence. Hope to get updated photo's really soon!

cadence1copy.jpg

vid of him

And recently this 30.5" broodmare in-foal due in the next couple of months
default_smile.png

P7060002.jpg

We bought our first mini this year, a two year old gelding from Dr. and Mrs. Taylor. I know you've heard me talk about him, but he's the light of my life. I just love my boy Shake. If you are at the Nationals, come meet him!!

After taking Shake to his first show, hubby decided he had to have a horse of his own, so we bought Armani. Armani, a soon-to-be gelding is on the trailer to us from Leeana Hackworth in Ohio as we speak. Can't wait to see him in person! We are also planning to take him along to Tulsa.

What a neat world the mini world is! We are so happy we decided to invest.

Oh boy now I have to face how many additions this year brought and it's only halfway over! (although I"m pretty darn sure there won't be more lol)

Started off the year with Harrison Fjord (NR Karl Johan)

harrisonfjord1812-16-9.jpg

Got three A/R appy mares from HGF
default_smile.png

Stardust (Angels Tennassee Tyme Star Dust)

stardust107-14-10.jpg

Dream (Six Gems Dream Catcher)

dream207-14-10.jpg

Melody (Forester Creek Magic Melody)

melody237-14-10.jpg

Hubby got me a little APHA Paint filly for my birthday, a little rescue girl named Harmony

harmony467-13-10.jpg

A lady had an ASPC Shetland mare that is too much for her and wanted a mini colt so in trade I got Halo (Scott's Naughty Angel)

halo7-13-10.jpg

And out of pictures space....

And the two A/R appies I'm in the process of buying...

Gambler (Timberview High Stakes Gambler) (Thanks Lavonne!)

gambler06a.jpg

And Tessa (CR Spanish Creek Contessa) (Thanks Dawn and Tommy!)

tessa708.jpg

we have bought several this year....can't find my camera or I would have pictures of them all....may come back when I find it and upload the rest. We bought 3 mares in February. A Redboy daughter, a Roan Ranger daughter and a older Egyptian King daughter (I saw a beautiful daughter of hers by Call Me Sir so I thought she would be great with Bare, she's in foal already so can't wait until next year for that foal
default_wub.png
). We are also about to buy another mare with a colt on her side.

But by far my favorite purchase is our new stallion Cross Country Barracuda. He is already a 2008 Res. National Champion Senior stallion he is a Redboy son. He has 3 mares in foal for next year which will be his first and I'm pretty sure he will be going back with a trainer for next year. I really love this guy. He looks even better in person than in pictures......can't wait for next years babies.....Anyway here he is

383120095.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Thanks so much to Belinda....love him more all the time
default_laugh.png

388831299.jpg

This is our only addition so far this year:

Flying W Farms Magic Touch, AMHR black pinto mare

34364_404566634612_224524494612_4426746_6503386_n.jpg

Great horses everyone! We managed to purchase a few!

Woodstock North Dawns Domino

dom.jpg

Mulligans Run Dream Thistle and Thorn, this is Breannes gelding

IMG_9979_small.JPG

Mulligans Run Undaunted Dreams gelding

IMG_1259-2_small2.jpg

Mulligans Run Italian Dream filly

IMG_0919-2_small.jpg

There are some nice minis (and big guys) posted on this thread.

I only have one purchase for this year (and its all I intend on having).It was one of my New Years resolutions/goals to get an A/R Buckeroo Son.

Little Kings LKB Buckeroo Dream

IMAG004A.JPG

Latest posts

Back