Let's see the stallions now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my new boy, Howling Hills Farm Playin For Gold! "Midas" is a Mountain Meadow Playboy son, and full brother to Mountain Meadow Playboy Lucky Stryk. Driving in definitiely strong in his genes. In the photos here, he's been at my place for just a little over 24 hours now, and is still working out his differences with my donkey gelding, Wyatt.
default_smile.png

IMG_2743.jpg

WyattandMidas1.jpg

WyattandMidas2.jpg

Thanks to susanne for having me take a second look at this guy, I otherwise might have missed out on him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my new boy, Howling Hills Farm Playin For Gold! He's been at my place for just a little over 24 hours now, and is still working out his differences with my donkey gelding, Wyatt Earp
default_smile.png

Thanks to susanne for having me take a second look at this guy, I otherwise might have missed out on him!
What a stunner! So glad you got him and are happy with him. I hope I'll get the chance to drive with you again soon and perhaps meet this handsome new addition to your farm!

I am finding myself wanting to respond to all the pix! Lovely boys, everyone. Up till today, I've had all girls... but today, a colt told me he wanted to come live with me so now, I have one, too!

I am finding myself wanting to respond to all the pix! Lovely boys, everyone. Up till today, I've had all girls... but today, a colt told me he wanted to come live with me so now, I have one, too!
You cant post that without more information! Lol and where are the pictures?!
default_smile.png

I still have both my stallions, love them both because they are so different.

RHA Splash Of Curry - 2011 AMHR National Reserve Grand Champion Stallion - over Love this boy and really looking forward to his first foals next year.

260175_10150283314382474_8126492_n.jpg

RHA Mercury Rising ( a son of RHA Rangers Absolut) Straight out of the pasture in 2011. 2009 AMHA Amateur World Champion and 2010 AMHR National Champion 2 year old stallion. His foals have been worth the wait so far.

264621_10150302063112474_881504_n.jpg

I have never been a big fan of sorrel horses but I must admit, I've seen more nice red minis. RHA Mercury Rising-If I didn't know he was a mini I'd swear he was a Sport Horse in a cool down walk after a ride. Beautiful boy.

Here's my new boy, Howling Hills Farm Playin For Gold! He's been at my place for just a little over 24 hours now, and is still working out his differences with my donkey gelding, Wyatt Earp
default_smile.png

IMG_2743.jpg

WyattandMidas1.jpg

WyattandMidas2.jpg

Midas is even more stunning in person, and he has a personality to match...sweet and eager to please. (Wyatt is such a crack-up!)

Congratulations Daryl, he's lovely! And he's got that trademark glorious Mountain Meadows mane which is even cooler in palomino! Don't ever undercut that thing, I beg you. *happy sighs*

Leia

Do colts count? Here's my new boy Sunny Side Grand Executive Zorro. He's going to be with Danielle HIll this winter and hopefully out and about showing next season. And a big thanks to Ray at Sunny Side for this awesome boy.

EXEWEB.jpg

Congratulations Daryl, he's lovely! And he's got that trademark glorious Mountain Meadows mane which is even cooler in palomino! Don't ever undercut that thing, I beg you. *happy sighs*

Leia
Thanks! The mane is going to be left alone!

Besides, it makes an awesome hand warmer, which will be much appreciated after those cold trips out to the barn!
default_smile.png

The forelock needs to be tamed though after the flies calm down. He's got too nice of a head and pretty hazel eyes to hide.

A sneak peak of what Sandy got of our 3x National Champion, Squirt, just a couple short days ago
default_wub.png

271102_10151041877258155_753422424_n.jpg

I have never been a big fan of sorrel horses but I must admit, I've seen more nice red minis. RHA Mercury Rising-If I didn't know he was a mini I'd swear he was a Sport Horse in a cool down walk after a ride. Beautiful boy.
Thank you Knottymare, I love my boy. He is 31" and looks nothing like an arabian LOL. But still won a lot.

This is our stallion, Royal Flash of Fire. I can not wait until we breed him in the spring to several of our mares, going to seem like a long time until spring 2014 lol

Flashcongresscrop.jpg

Jill, Squirt's photo is awesome!!! Terri, your boy is beautiful.

This is my 5 month old colt I just bought his name is RAGLANDS ALL AMERICAN XENON COWBOY "AKA" Cowboy.

He is a 26" dark bay appaloosa colt he is my futur herd stallion.

I plan to take him to a couple of shows in 2013 hopefully. I also plan to train him to do trick and when he's older I plan to train him to drive to.

Sorry about all the pics of him LOL

Cowboy4.jpg

cowboy running.jpg

COWBOY2.jpg

Cowboy the colt I want to buy.jpg

Cowboys spots.jpg

Showy cowboy.jpg

Showy cowboy again.jpg

644276_525560927470523_509259096_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back