LET'S RUN STATS ON NAIL TEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had 3 mares due. string test said all 3 wwere having fillies. Two foaled fillies and the 3rd died during birth, couldnt get the baby out. So unknown of the sex of that one.

Marsha

Britt / colt / yes she had a gorgeous little colt

Odette / filly / no the filly has a willy. Lol
You are too funny. I miss the late night deliriums with your mare watching gals. But I started requiring sleep...imagine that. Tell the gang "hi" for me.

I was checking in often on Odette though. Sneaky gal. I saw pix of the little colt though. He is a cutie.

Ok, 1 more for YES and 1 more for No. 42 reporting now with 24 Yes and 18 NO.

We had 3 mares due. string test said all 3 wwere having fillies. Two foaled fillies and the 3rd died during birth, couldnt get the baby out. So unknown of the sex of that one.

Marsha
Oh, so sorry about your third one. That is sad. I will add in your 2 yes on those new fillies.

26 yes and 18 no brings us to #44.

Daisy/filly/yes
#49 30 yes and 19 no

default_xreiter.gif
to 50!

default_rolleyes.gif

Looks like Misty is number 50...

Misty/colt/yes
Congratulations on your colt!

So now that we have reached a nice round number 50 let's look at the percentages. The nail test was correct 31 out of 50 times. So it was correct 62% of the time. I say fun yes and reliable no.

default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbdown.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbdown.gif

I still have one more to foal but for the two that have

Rosie/Filly/Yes

Slaney/Colt/Yes

Shimmer is last to foal and ring test say Filly so will find out in the next few wks.

Shimmer foaled and the results was as follows

Shimmer/Filly/Yes

So 3 for 3 on the ring test for me

Latest posts

Back