Let's now see your B size Mares!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e0b717c7.jpg

This is my two yearling B fillies, Easter and Roxie

60414f97.jpg

This is 2004 Grand Champion Junior Mare over and 2005 Reserve Champion Senior Mare over, VG's Little Liberty Beth
rolleyes.gif

By the way, I too would DIE for one of Getitia's foals with such movement!!!! Yet another goal that requires money......*dreams on* =) Well hey Getitia, if you ever have a good moving foal you just want to toss away...i'm always here! lol

e0b717c7.jpg

60414f97.jpg

This is 2004 Grand Champion Junior Mare over and 2005 Reserve Champion Senior Mare over, VG's Little Liberty Beth
rolleyes.gif

By the way, I too would DIE for one of Getitia's foals with such movement!!!! Yet another goal that requires money......*dreams on* =) Well hey Getitia, if you ever have a good moving foal you just want to toss away...i'm always here! lol

e0b717c7.jpg

60414f97.jpg

rolleyes.gif

I know Steffanie! Sinclair would fit in perfectly... I wish you guys were closer! I would snatch her and Loco up in a heart beat
yes.gif

We only have one B sized mare Bluebell of LtlAmerica. She is 35.5".

bluebell7_11_1.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Getetia, Thanks for putting Bunnys pic up. She is sired by Steel and I have my bay mare on my post Bailey that is in foal to Steel for next may.....hope I have a nother BUN ny in that oven!!!![/SIZE]

Tony that mare is just TOOO BIG for your program .... you need to send her to Virginia ASAP!

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony I can honestly say that has to be one my favorite of all your mares
smile.gif

This entire thread is evidence to why I LOVE tall, Shetland-esque, B minis! I am in love with almost every mare posted on here and can hardly wait for the day when a statuesque maximini mare graces our herd.

Hey Maryann...do you have a photo of Flame to post? She's not only beautiful, but also has the sweetest personality...I rhink Flame and I were best friends in another lifetime, and I would so love to bring her here...trouble is, MA and Larry adore her far too much to part with her!

Lyn, I wish I could place an order for a Steel x Shirley filly, although I'm sure you would never part with such a treasure! Then again, that would be all to much, and I would simply melt into a pool of ecstasy!

Well as of Tues, I now have 2 B sized mares.

Here is Frosty (Knight Star's Frosty Velvet) 35"

Frostyrightside11-23-05006.jpg

This is her in the summer.

Frostyandpintaloosafilly05002sm.jpg

This is Dotty (Pom Pom's Alota Spots) She is about 36.5 - 36.75"

Dottyleftside11-23-05001.jpg

This is her in the summer.

Dottysummer05.jpg

This is LLL's Sugar & Spice, my 4 yr old 34" mare.

I would pair her with either Lyn's Steel, Erica's Prince, Jill's Bacardi, Getitia's Lee, or Strass's Red Alert!
wub.gif

PICT0199-2.jpg

Sugarhorse3new.jpg

There are some beautiful mares here!!

Here is one of our B mares

S bar P's Dressed for Success

dressed.jpg

Okay well after seeing all these beauties, I can't wait to get one of my own to pair with my Chip.

Sundance LB Adorn Me Dorna and Northwinds Peaches and Cream (squeaky), Magic Mist Wildfire (Magic), Valley Views Simply Awesome (Cherokee Rose), Tiny Hammers Sillouette, Irish Creme, Michigans TV Image, Michigans Shirley T, and Cassie (Lyn J), The Orion/Boones Little Andy Granddaughter (horsedude), Easter and Roxie (Donna), Bluebell of LtlAmerica (Tony), LLL's Sugar & Spice (Short & Sassy Stables), and S Bar P's Dressed For Success (VVF) are welcome here ANYTIME!!!!

I would be honored to own any of them! Oh and like Mingus, Chip asked for a date, LOL!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Again they're all gorgeous!

Erin

Wow! We have some gorgeous B size mares out there! I just LOVE those LEGS!!!! I adore looooooooooooooooooooooong legs =) And the owner of "Dressed for Success" I have seen your mare before and I love how her socks are all almost exactly the same, like they were drawn on with a straight line!

MiniLocoSinclair said:
Wow!  We have some gorgeous B size mares out there!  I just LOVE those LEGS!!!!  I adore looooooooooooooooooooooong legs =)  And the owner of "Dressed for Success" I have seen your mare before and I love how her socks are all almost exactly the same, like they were drawn on with a straight line!
506218[/snapback]

Yes, we e-mailed back and forth this summer (you were looking for an appy stud)

And....I love your filly..Delight.
aktion033.gif

Oh that's right!! I knew something was familiar! Thank you for the compliment on my appy girl, she is my world =) Really fat and fluffy right now but i can't wait for my first real test, trying to get her in shape, next summer! You can't notice it now but she is a pintoloosa and she has 4 socks halfway up to her knees! Here she is as a baby after her first clip, you can see her socks here!

Delight12.jpg

And now she's the horse in my avatar! =)

By the way Cindy, I STILL WANT GAMBLING MAN!
biggrin.gif

Ms Zoe pictured celebrating not being pregnant any more

Obviously not a current photo as her blood test came back positive.
aktion033.gif

She is 35 inches...5 years old....has very fine long legs and a slender

neck with out her 'baby fat'. People that meet her, in person, say she looks

like a small horse.

Trotting_Zoe.jpg

Back