Let's now see your B size Mares!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
I would love to see everyones B mares, and then comment on which of the B sized stallions you'd love to see your mare with!!!!

(this is just for fun, even if the stallion is way bigger it's not like you're really breeding them together!"

I want to see who you would pair with who and why!

Here is my B size girl, Sinclair!

SinclairPretty.jpg

And I would pair her with either:

Sutherlin's Little Shazam from Ladybug Miniatures - because he is so darned handsome!

Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold from Whinny For Me Farm - because he is such a beautiful rich gold color!

Jandts Chief Show Tom A Hawk from Cherokee Rose Miniatures - Very handsome appaloosa!

Grahams Little King Lee from Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm - because he is darned handsome and all natural!

Ok ok there's tons more but I should probably not list ALL of the B stallions!! You all have such handsome boys!!!!!!!!

OK next persons turn!

Hi,

Well these aren't my mares, but are owned by my good friend Angela Tillman. I work with them enough for it to seem like they are my own.

Heermanns Destoryers Bay Lady:
f15a03e5.jpg

Sundance LB Adorn Me Dorna(ok so she is like 40", but she feels like a miniaize horse):
f15a03d4.jpg

All Star Charmer:
f2844d77.jpg

Northwinds Peaches and Cream:
f1b1797a.jpg

ER Flights of Whimsey:
f1b178e5.jpg

and Little America King's Masquerade:
f15a0256.jpg

Then this is my new miniature shetland, KS Just to Fancy(please excuse the hair coat, she is out on 40 acres of pasture, and has never seen a brush before):
f15a017b.jpg

Amanda

P.S. I don't know who we want to breed them to. Although most of them will be bred to Angie's miniature shetland stallion, Martins Mardi Gras Raider.

Well..does filly count..she will be a mare One day
smile.gif
Her dam is 37inches. she is 33 as a yearling
smile.gif
32e1c17d.jpg

Oh I wanna play!
biggrin.gif

This is my favorite B size mare, Wild Winds Frost Fire. She's had seven foals for me (so far). She is about 35" tall and has such an animated trot.
wub.gif
m_frost6_f.jpg

And her 3 year old daughter is another one I just love, Magic Mist Wildfire, 36"

m_wildfire_01_f.jpg

Another is Magic Mist Im An Appy Lucy, she is a yearling and should mature about 37"
m_appylucy_f.jpg

I have more....
smile.gif

lulu2.jpg

Fisher's Lily Lu AMHR Foaled 5 - 95

Fisher's Leopard Apache X Fisher's Red Desiree

Babies5-4-05006.jpg

Ripl-K-Golden Babe (Glory) Foaled: 4 - 86

ASPC/AMHR Foundation Classic Shetland

Ripl-K-Golden King X Ripl-K Golden Dolly

Dream__Custom_.jpg

Twilight Sentinel AMHR/ASPC Foaled 4-26-2000 Bay Roan

Legacy's Prince Rose Bud x Thunder On A Starry Night

charm_ashland_2__small_.jpg

Filipowicz Amore Lutke Charm

AMHR/ASPC Foaled 6-4-2003

Sire D&S Bacardi Rum x Dam Ripl-K-Golden Babe

TAFjr2_op_399x338.jpg

Crumpets Silver Charm Foaled 5-25-2001

AMHR/ASPC Foundation Classic Shetland

Michigans Election Day Replay x Arbor Acres Crumpet

yes.gif
Oh I just love showing off the B horses.....here are a couple of our Bmares
wub.gif

This is one of our Appy mares Valley Views Simply Irresistible...who will be expecting her first foal in 2006
aktion033.gif

simply.jpg

And then we have ARC Chocolate wonderful broodmare......

chocolate.jpg

WOW What lookers! Big and beautiful, no other way to have it huh =)

Boy I could sure use that Valley Views Simply Irresistable to help kick start my appy/pintoloosa program!!! *wink wink*

Here are my 3 favorite B mares. First is Dream who is going to be my driving mare extraordinaire. I would love to see what she and Chamomile's gorgeous red splash, Sam, would do together!

Dream2.jpg

Here is my pretty, spunky little S'more. Just love this little girl to bits! Think she would be oh so nice with Getitia's King Lee - they would make a really great driving horse I am sure. He is sooooooo nice!

SmoreNat.jpg

This is my Silver Lady who is without doubt my best broodmare! She puts the most gorgeous heads and softest eyes on my babies. Would love a foal from her and that Red Alert just because she needs a short back and I love his colour and markings although it would probably end up gray!
smile.gif

ladydusky.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Most of mine are B mares..... Tiny Hammers Sillouette.... 36 inches
f2c99db4.jpg
PHP Baileys Irish Cream 37.5 inches[/SIZE]

f34dfaf5.jpg

Michigans TV IMage HOF Dam of Distinction. 36 inches

f1f4b39d.jpg

Michigans Shirley T 36 inches

f290fc97.jpg

Last but not least Cassie 37"

f19728cf.jpg

Image, Shirley and Cassie are also reg shetlands.

Lyn

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
The majority of our mares are B size aspc/amhr mares -

And they are among our favorites.

- Buckeye WCF Kewpie Rose, Buckeye WCF Kewpie Doll Cutie, Buckeye WCF Bunny Steel

bunny0501_small.jpg

cutie0501_small.jpg

rose0501_small.jpg

heres my B mares
laugh.gif

midnight yearling mare

Duchess 7 yr old mare forsale!

mona lisa weanling filly

wendy 9 yr old mare

enjoy
wink.gif

Ahhh...I'm sure I look silly with drool running down my chin...

Mingus just told me he wants a date...I didn't have the heart to tell him he's missing a couple of essential elements...

I have always loved the B's. Here are a few of my mares.

Cross Country Call Me Sir Daughter

Jewel2005-Low.jpg

Rowdy Granddaughter

MaryLou2005-Low.jpg

Orion Light Van't Huttenest and Boone's Little Andy Granddaughter

Peaches2005-Low.jpg

Gold Melody Boy Bred Mare

Scarlet2005-Low.jpg

Buckeroo Granddaughter and Rowdy Great Granddaughter

TinaLou2005-Low.jpg

I have six mares, 3 are B's and 3 are A's. Here are my B mares, in order, Lou, Goldie and Firefly:

Lou%20--%20VMHC%202004%20Reserve%20Grand%20Champion%20Mare%20B%20Division%20032.jpg

Goldie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20011.jpg

Firefly%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20120.jpg

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Yes, I so love a gorgeous natural moving horse - and we have one mare that from the time she was one day old causes you to stop and stare when she trots across the pasture - she doesn't canter, just trots, faster and higher........with her neck/head sitting right up on her shoulders - our favorite moving mare - Buckeye WCF Cat-A-Lena who is also homozygous and in foal for 2006 to Lee
biggrin.gif

lena0502_small.jpg

and here is her two year old daughter - who currently is tiny and on track to be an A size mare

Buckeye WCF Cicada Song 'aka Cindy" - not as big a trot as Mom - but you can see the resemblance

Cindy05_small.jpg

Edited to add: Here is a photo of Lena in her almost full trot extension and several inches above the ground. That rare combination of both height and extension.

catalena0501_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my!! First off, thanks to Steffanie for "choosing" Sam for your beautiful mare Sinclair! He would be so honored
wub.gif

And second Geitia!!!
new_shocked.gif
Holy cow! That Cat-A-Lena is AWESOME!! I am in awe
worshippy.gif
If only I could find a mare with movement like that, and then be able to afford her!!
whistling.gif

Most of my mares are "B's" as well. I think even my mare Cammy, who I sticked at 33 last year is closer to 34" this year. She just seems taller to me... So here it goes!

SSR Chamomile aka Cammy, as a yearling... She is bred to Sam!!

cammy.jpg

Fanny (BJ's Fanny... uggg
smileypuke.gif
horrible name, beautiful mare!) She is bred to a Komokos bred stallion that is homozygous.

fannieface.jpg

And then my filly, Rowbuck Bally Hi aka Ally... she is my granddaughter of BOB (on her bottom side) and a direct daughter of Racal, who is a son of Buckeroo... She is only a yearling, but I will be breeding her to Erica's Prince Charming!!

ballyleftside2005.jpg

I have another "B" mare that I am "borrowing" from a friend of mine, she is bred to Sam too. Her 2005 son is on the gelding page of my website... It's funny, 4 of my 7 horses are silvers of some kind!! I get teased about it all the time... silver is one of my favorite colors!
rolleyes.gif

Well now see, Sinclair would totally fit in at your home!!! Maybe next year we can arrange for her to stop in for a little date with your Sam *nudge nudge* of course I need to save up money first...lol. I am so torn between putting her with a bald faced overo or an appy....well there's more years for choices!

Latest posts

Back