Lets have some fun here.........continuing thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Chuckie hopped the next train out of quaratine!!

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

But wait....

Someone told Chuckie and Dun it there was special classes now at all the shows and they could win and become champions... Dun it for his dancing and Chuckie for being owned by a scary ugly creepy doll at one point.

So back home they went to be part of all these wonderful new classes the crazy owners thought of on LB.

And carol thanks that is truly something that gives me nightmares I will be up all night someone better keep this thread going to entertain me LOL

But then Chuckie remembered what he found while he was away in quarenteen, hidden in all that darkness

And he realized that if he were to tell anyone else about it, they would probably up-chuck...

But Chuckie befriended Ghost, who unbenounced to Chuckie had a big crush on DunIt.....and Chuckie told Ghost what he had found in the darkness....

HERPES!!!!!!!

and Ghost was out of there before you can say fiddlestix. :xreiter:

Well, at least Chuckie thought that was what he had. So Chuckie decided he had better go see Dr. BigBucks (DVM) to get checked out. Chuckie explained the situation to the Dr and the Dr said that Chuckie would have to undergo testing to verify it. So Chuckie submitted himself to the humiliation of the tests and then waited..........

After hours of waiting for the good doctor to call with the test results the phone finally rang with the new that what Chuck felt in the dark was not really herpes soars it was just a case of needing a good cleaning of his….

A cleaning of his Wang.... the Vera Wang designer series thong he cherished and wears every day. A quick washing in Woolite was all he needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
A cleaning of his Wang.... the Vera Wang designer series thong he cherished and wears every day. A quick washing in Woolite was all he needed.
:new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Then Chuckie was hot to trot again this time he planned to take precautions
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

So ever so carefully he looked around for a premium patch of fresh grass where he could take care of the itch that was plaguing him. He looked carefully and delicately pawed the ground. After a few seconds, his front knees buckled and down he went.

Aaaahhhh.... Yes, that's it. That's the spot that was itching. Oooohhh... just a little to the left.... Yes..... right there.... Oh maybe higher. If only I could roll all the way over to get the rest of the itchy place on my withers. If I try to kick a little harder, maybe I can get my back on the ground.

So Chuckie kept trying and over he went. Of course now Chuckie thought he was even more special as someone had once told him that every time he completely rolled over he was worth more than before. This made Chuckie feel like he was on top of the world.

So now that his itch had been quieted, he got up and shook down his fur. Upon doing so, he noticed the rodent that was within inches of his hoof. Suddenly he flashed back to Chucky and the woodchuck. Oh no! Off Chuckie ran as quick as his legs would carry him. Down the driveway and onto the sidewalk. He ran all the way until he thought he was safe from his demons.

This brought him to an unusual square in the middle of downtown. But what town?

:new_shocked: TIJUANA!!!

So Chuckie had a few choices to make, befriend the locals, get the heck out of there, or try and find a nice cholo to adopt him. :bgrin

As long as they didn't turn out to be Chucky, and hang him upside down and whack him, yelling PINATA PINATA.

After looking around at the arid place he was at, he decided that he had better quench his thirst. Upon taking in the sites, he noticed a quaint little bar tucked away at the end of the street. He wanders down to the bar and looked at the water trough that was next to the hitching post in front of the bar. He cautiously sniffed the water and just as he was going to take a sip a deep voice yells "Wait! Don't drink the water!"

Did Chuckie drink the water? WILL Chuckie drink the water. IF he drinks the water....what will happen to Chuckie?

Stay tuned for the next spine chilling installment...right after this commercial break...

Chuckie stopped and the deep voice said "Someone threw the town drunk in that tank and the water is tainted. Come with me and I will get you a drink.

Chuckie followed the deep voice into a dank building. He bellied up to the bar and drummed on the barstool while wondering what could possibly come next.....................

And who stepped up to the inside side of the bar to take the drink order? None other than DunIT's old friend, Bacardi. Was this just chance? Or was it fate?

This time it was certainly fate. Barcardi had gotten wind of some information that Drummer's blue balls were about to fall off so he and Chuckie went to find Dun It. They all bought cruise tickets to Tampa to help Drummer out because there were rumors that CHUCKY was seen in the Tampa area and he was going to harm lttle Drummer and the 2 uterused palomino mare.

LOOK OUT DRUMMER......You better cross those legs!

chucky-doll-unboxed-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back