Lets have some fun here.........continuing thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only was Chuckie's girlfriend annoyed but the fact that the two's favorite catch phrase became "Look Ma, no hands!" drove their parents up the wall.

:cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Due to Chuckie proving to his parents that he really could do what his favorite catch phrase is, Chuckie was then yelled at by his girlfriend and was informed that Chuckie was as stubborn as a mule.

Chuckie's girlfriend decided to put her hoof down, so invitations were sent out announcing that she was soon to become the...

BRIDE OF CHUCK...IE.

She was determined to REIN him in and change his wild ways!

Last edited by a moderator:
But Chuckie would have none of that. Chuckie was always chomping at the bit.

Chuckie's girlfriend's plans disturbed DunIT greatly as it seems all his boasts about his manhood may have been compensating for the fact that he is questioning his true sexual identity and preferences -- and he has always been one to keep his options open which does increase the chances of "getting lucky" (and oh... with Chucky...).

and he and dun'it hopped the first train to canada

...because if there was one thing Chuckie knew, it was when a fellow equine was "HOT TO TROT."

As the train approached the border, DunIT was preoccupied with concerns about the luggage, and all the treasures it contained, being lost or taken by a fellow traveler.

Chuckie's EX-girlfriend wasn't surprised one bit when he dumped her A S S, but she knew he'd get his!

At the border, Chuckie realized that all his travel papers were NOT in order...

O.....M.....G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read the "other" thread and was LMAO.....and now this one.....Whatever it is that you all are sharing.....I WANT some!!!!! :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_all_coholic:

Edited to add....Jill...the comment about DunIT keeping his options open....made me about pee my pants laughing so hard!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Not only did he not have his coggins but closer inspection of his health papers revealed a slight fever.

As DunIT and Chuckie were deciding what to do, you could hear Peggy Lee belting out her song "You Give Me Fever" in the background...

...you give me fever

when you kiss me

fever when you hold me tight

Fever

In the morning

Fever all through the night...

They were then slammed into quaranteen and it was pretty dark in there.

As he hears the song, DunIT breaks into dance... only he's not a very good dancer and looks so goofy that Chuckie begins to seriously wonder what did he ever see in this potential life partner!

DUNIT%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20104.jpg

Latest posts

Back