Let me share my CHRISTMAS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
There are NO words to describe how full of joy my heart was and still is! Over all the gifts my friends gave me! I felt so loved!! (and that takes a lot)

Except for one, all were from my forum family!

Jules (CretahillsGal) gave us a lovely thing, and candy, and Titanic magnates and she made me a fridge magnate of The Pooka! My colt! And she gave candy too! I don't have a photo of the things she gave, but she knows how I feel!

Then DREAMER, rockin r's mare gave me a gift! A beautiful nativity! I saw Dreamer yesterday and she looks and moves awesome! Here is what she gave me!

j.jpg

And Sterling made 3 gorgeous soaps of my horses! Danny, Muffy and the Nort! And she gave me one of those horses I like so much too!

h.jpg

My "Sis" Gena gave us a box of chocolates! I was wanting some really bad! They are yummy! And a friend ornament and two lovely horse towels! I love them!

q.jpg

My best friend from H.S. must really know me! LOL! I collect salt & pepper shakers and OZ things! And she gave me this S&P set AND $50!

m.jpg

Theresa and Art (rockin r) we went to see them yesterday and we saw the horses, had eggnog, but first there was such a HUG! Theresa goes, "This is from Connie" and I said "This is from Connie" "This is from Barb, this is from everyone, and this is from me." And they gave us gifts too! Lots of horse treats for the kids, socks I love, a Santa candle holder, chex mix AND she and Art MADE a hanging wooden ROKO sign! Oh wow!

t.jpg

And from Russ! I didn't get a pic as my camera batteries were dying. But he gave me a gorgeous sweatshirt! A big Christmas mug with goodies in it, funny napkins with nuns, and OMG a pin that says I love cats done in "diamonds" I wore it to Theresa's yesterday! I LOVE it! And then..............

Ladies eat your hearts out!

Russ gave me a RING! See?

o.jpg

Then my Santa Cyndi gave us all these wonderful things (I posted on the gift thread) I cried over the Nort mousepad! I needed a new mouse pad.

c.jpg

And from Santa Susan! All of this!! That black pinto has my heart wrapped around his little hoof! So many great things!!

w.jpg

And from Erika (Kira98) HOLY COW! A $50 gift card to Atwoods (horse stuff) a CD of Queen! She gave Karrel a ball hitch horse that he ran out and put on the hitch! And some sausage and hot mustard. 3 horse ornaments, camera strap, 3 screen savers that I've put on my fridge, a horse calendar, popcorn, a welcome horse chime, and bags of horse treats! Whew!

l.jpg

This wasn't just "stuff" to me, it was LOVE! I've never felt so loved! Thank you all SO MUCH! I love you! You made Karrel and I very happy and made our Christmas bright!

Considering all that you do to brighten Christmas for US, it is no surprise to me that yours is so wonderful!

Great job, everyone and thank you for sharing with us, Robin!!!

Merry Christmas....

Liz

Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. My favorite that you got was the "mouse pad" Beautiful. Thanks for sharing all your gifts and warm thoughts with us, it made my heart warm. That's one of the things Christmas is about, sharing with others, TJ

You are very welcome Robin! I am glad that we helped make your Christmas that much better!
default_wub.png

Oh Robin....you are so very welcome!!! I'm glad you like it and it touched your heart! Look at all the bundles of little treasures! Merry Christmas!!
default_wub.png

Robin-

You deserved every bit of it - so glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Barbie

OMG!!! You are an OZ fan too??!!!! I want to come and steal that!!!!!!!!!!!! Er... Uh.... BORROW it permanently!!!!

Wow, that is really nice and sounds like you had a great day! And glad you divided up the hugs!

You deserve it all! I was honored to be a small part of making your (and Karrel's) Christmas a happy surprise laden one.

You're all so sweet! My joy was so big, I just had to share with my forum family.
default_wub.png

It wasn't getting gifts or the gifts themselves (although those are GREAT!!) It was the love in which they were given. It means more to me than you'll ever know.
default_yes.gif

Robin, THANKS so much for all YOU do for all of us forum members to bring joy to our days!

It is only fitting that you feel the joy/love back that we all feel. You deserve it all
default_wub.png

The ring is your Santa Promise ring
default_yes.gif
.....you have to promise us all to keep doing secret santa as long as you wish and it brings you joy.

I am so glad you are enjoying the gifts!
default_aktion033.gif

Lots of beautiful gifts for a beautiful person!! LYLsis!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Wow Robin! You had an awesome Christmas! I am so happy that my hugs were delivered. Thank you to all!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

WOO HOO Sis! You made out like a bandit! Best part! I can see your smile...makes me cry in joy. I knew you where loved...you just didn't know it. So happy it brought u out from under that cloud into the sun shine. You know I love you!

I truely believe you get what you give. Your are a real gift to the forum and obviously a wonderful friend to many. I had a great time participating in your Secret Santa and look forward to being someones SS next year. You have a wonderful New Year!!!!! From one of your peeps. Lol

Back