Leopard Appys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to smile when I read your post, "someday the apps will come back in style." I had someone at a show a couple of weeks ago say the same thing to me. I said, "You need to come see my ranch. It was paid for by apps that never went out of style." I am always amazed at people who start our by saying, "I really don't like apps, but..."

I agree that color should be secondary, but when you have the whole package, the sky is the limit. I have priced some so high that I thought that I would be able to keep them, but it didn't happen. Here are some that we have bred through the years:

kickDSC_0255.jpg

incrediblecover.jpg

LoudAd.jpg

texget.jpg

loudget2.jpg

stormget.jpg

Hahahaha, thank you for that Tony, you took the words right out of my mouth. As a die hard Appy fan since the late 60's- nope, they have never been out of style and won't be going that way either!! Wow, that comment sounds like something I heard back in the 70's!!

A good horse is a good horse, no matter what it is, but I like the 'icing' too!!!!

I do think that the Mini Appies are getting better, and hope to contribute to them continuing that way. Here was my contribution from this year...

Lance.jpg

Lost Spoke, I love this little guy, what a cutie. Any new pictures of him.

And how tall is he?

Vicky

36dcfa52.jpg
Tommy and I have been so busy going to shows and cutting grass lately (yes, we actually have grass where we live in Arizona) and just haven't had time to update little Broken Arrow's pics. Hopefully we'll have time this weekend to clip and photograph him, but if not, maybe after National's. BA is making his debut at the AMHA World Show in October and we will be getting updated pics of him then if all else fails. Maybe you could see Broken Arrow in person at the World if you're attending. Thank you for asking about him.

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geri (Soggy Bottom Ranch)

You found a very striking boy. Beautiful markings!!!

I know I found it very difficult to find the quality with color I wanted in mares. I also wanted the big spots which are very hard to breed. Here are a few of mine
default_smile.png

My stallion C Spots Justin Falabella

justinstud062106.jpg

Toyland Falabella Calita (mare)

calitashowyrlg0902nice.jpg

C Spots Calista Falabella (filly) (Calita above x Dee's Johnny CAsh)

calistanice072206.jpg

Yearling filly Crayonbox Midnight Colors of C Spots

colorsjustin072206.jpg

Justin and Saga (mare imported from Sweden) scratching
default_smile.png

justsagscratch062106.jpg

I love spots and have enjoyed seeing everyones pictures!

Tammie

Latest posts

Back