Last one here too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
The last foal arrived about 2 a.m. today at Heather Glen Farm.... another colt, which doesnt surprize me as I have only had 6 fillies born here since 1996!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is up with that?????????

However, my newest mare Six Gems Dream Catcher, foaled a cute little TINY REFINED colt with Appy characteristics (white sclera and striped feet). I thought he was black like mama, but in the daylight this morning was able to see he has a definite jet black dorsal stripe and heavy zebra stripes on all four legs!! So, I guess we have a grulla Appy boy. No spots YET.

I need to get a measurement on him, but figure he will mature around mama's height of 31" or so. He has a nice long neck and tiny tiny muzzle. Cute little guy- at only four hours old he was trying to figure out how to run and buck and things just werent working right yet, but he sure had a look of concentration on his face about it!! LOL

Will update pics on the site by probably Monday....

NOW I CAN GET SOME REAL SLEEP!!! (after I get off work!!)

:aktion033: l love foaling season but at the same time when that last one shows up it's a relief and life seems to be easier from then on.

Congrats Laurie :aktion033:

Gee I know where there is a gorgeous appy filly! Hm. . . . I think you know her Daddy.

I've got one more foal sired by him to be born and one more from our B/W Pinto War Paint! Hoping for another appy and another B/W Pinto. Preferably both fillies - but as long as they are healthy I don't care.

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! Now you can sleep like a real person![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back