Last Foal @ Rodie's Mini Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
We are proud to annouce our last foal of the season at Rodie's Mini Ranch. He foaled 6/27 to

C Spots Justin Fortunate Son aka "Sonny" X Lucky Four Skippa Ultimate Dream

He is full of spots and attitude!!! Measuring under 20'' and full of spunk!!!

Even bigger news- Sale Pending

Hint- This little guy is digging out his cowboy hat and will be singing that Kenny Chesney song - "Headed off to the West Coast"

6-29a.JPG

6-30c.JPG

Adorable- and he can sing already!!! What a fabulous way to end the foaling season. You have done a wonderful job adding some quality Appaloosas to the Miniature population!

Thanks
default_yes.gif
That is very kind. I really think these foals are top notch and somehting special to the miniature (appaloosa) world

And yes he can sing already!!! He has even started tap dancing!!

Congrats on such a beautiful foal! He is quite possibly the cutest foal that I've seen this year!

Aww thank you!!! I cant agrue with you
default_thumbup.gif
He is a looker!!!

He is stunning. If he wasnt moving to the west coast I promise you he would be singing the 80's jingle from- Hersheys - Great American Chocolate Bar

I love his head and a remarkable tail set. And the spots are just the cherry.

But what can you expect his dam who has a well proven show record as well as her foals (can you tell I own one of her foals)

Good luck to who ever was smart enough to grab this boy!! I cant wait to see him develop!!!

mini123, which foal of Dream's do you own?

LOL a song and dance man - too funny. Give him another week and he will be able to do the ballet too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I own Lucky Four Black Velvet Steel Your Heart

I really wanted to buy the dam when she went up for sale. She has a nice show record and her foals have been very sucessful. But I was beat to the punch
default_frusty.gif

I really like her lines and seems everything she throws no matter the stallion throws tiny correct foals.

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks! He is just so cute. I just love watching run around, he thinks he is the cats meow!!

Latest posts

Back