Last foal of the season @ Rodie's Mini Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have been on heavydrugs when I decided to get this done. They also foud a chipped bone. I think it was from a horse stepping on my foot a few yrs ago. Tomorrow is my last day at work. So I plan on resting.

She is looking really good. Pics arent teh best but its the best I can do with a cane!!

I will be sure to post and get her on marestare soon!

Bless your heart. I remember my daughter having that done. It took her about the same length of time. Glad your home and recovering. will be glad to help watch when you get her on marestare.

Looks like she might need to go on camera SOON. Oh no, so what can they do about the chipped bone? Anything? Was it bothering you at all? I broke the side off of a joint in my finger getting bucked off a horse a few years ago- of course never had it xrayed til months later... it eventually healed ok on it's own and doesn't hurt now.

Hopefully you will be able to rest up when work is done and get in some more recovery time. Look forward to more info on Dream. She is sure looking kinda close!

They just removed the bone. It didnt hurt. But my hope is the bone weighs about 40 pds
default_please.gif

Today was my last day at work!! So now I can relax.

All looks good on the home front with Dreamer Gal!!

WoW!!! It is a hot one today!! Yikes!!!

I managed to hobble and get some pics!! She seems to be acting normal so lets hope she holds this foal until the heat wave is over on Sat

6-20a.JPG

6-20b.JPG

OMG, what a belly! I think she will wait a few days but you said her bag was not even as big last year? Hmmmm

Lol, I dont think the bone removed weighed that much - but nice try, hahaha

Hope you are continuing to recover- thanks for posting pics. She definitely looks due SOON.

Oh my, that tummy looks ready to pop!! As Diane says she looks so well!
default_yes.gif
It surely wont be much longer before she foals??

Hope your poor foot recovers quickly for you!

Thanks!!! She is like a woater balloon!!!

I hope to get more pics tomorrow. We had bad storms today and just made it in on time!!! She is getting big but still doesnt miss a meal!!

LOL- glad your weather is cooling off some so it wont be so hot maybe!! Come on Dream!

Just when you think she coudnt get any bigger!!!

She is just a beauty!!!!

6-24A.JPG

6-24B.JPG

Well her tummy certainly look ready LOL!! But her udder looks as though it could top up just a little bit more? Not long to wait though!
default_yes.gif

Lea said last time though her udder was not that full.... What a belly!!!

Hold your horses!!!!!! We had a colt!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

My husband let her out in the corral area in the morning. When I looked outside I seen the horses acting goofy. I looked outside and thier he was!!! A spotted colt!!! Pics to follow!!!!

WOW!! Brilliant!! Many congratulations!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Cant wait for the pictures! (Diane will be thrilled LOL!!)

Oh now here comes trouble....you say spots and then make diane wait for pictures!!! do you have any idea the trouble you are in LOL Congratulations on your new SP 'ed ...I cant even say it...Colt!!!

LOL, dang it!!! I MISSED IT! Ha, so did you Lea! Glad everything went ok- hahahaha Diane I got a sneak peek- it's all TRUE!

Ha!!! I was only able to get a blurry camera pic. We scooped him up and put him in the barn with momma. Hard to get pics in there, esp since I am technically disabled
default_frusty.gif

But lets say he is spotted, tiny and yes very cute!! Will try to get pics soon:)))

Congra.... Ok I am with Diane, not saying another word until you cough up some pics Lea
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back