Colt at Rodie's Mini Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Whaaaaa Whooooo
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
"Dreamer" foal last night. A little colt
default_biggrin.png
. Here is a pic of him, not yet unfolded, but you get how cute he is!! He is tiny and full of attitude. We coudnt be happier at Rodie's Mini Ranch!!!!!

Sooooo what color??? Buckskin????

004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaaaa Whooooo
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
"Dreamer" foal last night. A little filly
default_biggrin.png
. Here is a pic of her, not yet unfolded, but you get how cute she is!! She is tiny and full of attitude. We coudnt be happier at Rodie's Mini Ranch!!!!!

Sooooo what color??? Buckskin????

Oh my! She is a doll!
default_wub.png
I can understand how happy you are. And yep, I'd say buckskin. What color is the dam? Velvet carries both black and red (he's sired palominos). And what a great pedigree on this little girl.
default_aktion033.gif

I will hopefully have my own Velvet baby coming in 2012. Raven is at Lucky Four right now "dating" Velvet.
default_wink.png

I know I am bursitng at the seems!!!!!!!!! She is sooooo tiny!!!!! OMG!!!!

Oh many congrats - what an absolute poppet!
default_wub.png

Anna

Ha, what a fuzzy little girl- CONGRATS!!!! Would this maybe be a smutty buckskin type? I just dont see 'buckskin' there but am not into the dilutes so others know much more about that than I do! She's a cutie!
default_aktion033.gif

She a little beauty
default_wub.png

I say maybe buckskin but maybe smutty

But she has me wondering as she has a gray look

could she be grulla I don't know anything about that color

But congrats shes beautiful no matter what color

what a cutie he is!! looks like a smutty buckskin to me
default_yes.gif

ugh...why is everyone sayin girl? the tital says COLT
default_new_rofl.gif
yall are gonna confuse him!

Uh oh, you found extra plumbing!!! LOL

Lol Molly- It is my fault I posted a filly until Like Laurie said it, " I found extra plumbing"
default_wub.png
. I feel like an idiot!!! I was so tired and was waiting for a month on what was a past due date. Good thing I dont have 2 legged human kids! Geez!! Either way I love him!!! The only difference is he will be for sale. If it was a filly I was going to keep her. I even had my husband on board. THen I walked past him and said. I decided to sell the colt. He was like "what? Colt?" Oh well!!!

Dont feel bad... there have been times I went back and checked a couple of times because I was so tired and just didnt trust myself to be right and had to make sure. Can't wait to see more unfolded pics.

Latest posts

Back