Last foal of the season @ Rodie's Mini Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Our beautiful mare Lucky Four Skippa Ultamate Dream, was bred June 7th and ran with the stallion until July 20th. This foal is sure to be a show stoper!!!! She was bred to our few cap satllion, C Spots Justin Fortunate Son aka "Sonny". So far Sonny has produced all spotted FILLIES!!!! Lets see if he keeps up the trend:)))

Will post updates and hope to have her on Marestare soon

5-5a.JPG

5-5b.JPG

Welcome back Lea
default_saludando.gif

Hey all!!!I showed my vet the pics. She seems to think she was bit by a tick That is the reason one side is more swollen. Ticks are soooo bad this yr!!!!! She is slowy baging up though!!!

Will keep you posted

I tried to ring Lea, but both numbers I couldn't get through said they were busy at the moment... can anyone else try to get through please?

Well that's certainly a nice trend to continue
default_new_rofl.gif
But are mares ever that kind to us?

Hey all. I am not sure why my numbers said they where busy. The cam is not running right now. I dont think she is that close. I am looking to hook the cam up prob next wkend. But I will be sure to post pics this wkend!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this baby Lea and cant wait to see if Sonny keeps his record of 100% Appy fillies! Regardless, I am sure this will be a fabulous foal. This is her first with Sonny isn't it?

Here are some pics I took today. Not much a a difference but she is getting there.

Yes this is thier first foal together! She was hand picked for Sonny. So far he has been 100% color and 100% fillies!!!! Soooo lets go Sonny!!

5-13a.JPG

5-13b.JPG

Here are some pics I just took. Really do not notice a difference.Ugh!!

5-19a.JPG

5-19b.JPG

She is a beautiful mare Lea. will be watching. I think Diane has rubbed off on me. Love the spots. Lets pray for lots of spots and a filly

Anything new??? What's happening with your last 'fat girl'?

I emailed her- I know she has been very busy lately

Things are fine- Lea has been not only really busy but had surgery on her foot....

Lea? Hope you are feeling better and are ready for this next foal?

Hey all!!!! Sorry to make everyone worry. I had surgery on my foot, bunion surgery. I am still recovering. The pain meds knock me out!!! I havent been around a computer to get back to everyone as easily. I am home now. I am still in pain but they expect the recovery to be about 6 wks. Ugh!!! Who's idea was this????

Anyway, I was able to hobble and get pics of dreamer. SHe is progressing. But last yr she didnt bag up much. So I am hoping soon.

I will be sure to post everyday now that I am home.

6-16a.JPG

6-16b.JPG

Yes she is looking pretty big!! What a belly! She DIDNT have that much of a bag last year? Wow, hopefully she will be due soon! I am excited to see what she has by Sonny. I am sure the baby will be beautiful.

Hang in there with recovering from your surgery. Uuum, I'm thinking you had to sign something saying it was ok to get that, LOL

Latest posts

Back