Last foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is very nice. I will play the name game with 3C's Red Hot Loco Motion or 3C's Baby Im Red Hot. I love those Alamo horses. I have 4 to name this year, only have one name picked out so far.

Barb

Congratulations on a pretty filly! (I see now that YOU are the person who stole the filly fairy this year!) You're going to have quite a driving line up in a few years!

Charlotte

Very beautiful! Okay, okay, I admit it, tobianos are my favorite
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png

Congratulations! She is a beautiful filly
wub.gif

Gosh, I did have the wrong name thread and filly!

Still think your little filly is gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Charlotte, next year I'll probably have all colts to make up for it!

Aristocratic Minis, I think it was REO that was looking for dance names? I certainly don't mind, but I didn't request them. I'm wondering if you combined two replies into one, accidentally?
default_laugh.png

Thanks for looking at Hailey. I can't wait to see how she grows.
default_wub.png

I think we are going to call her 3C Red Hot Dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie, let me get this right. You had another beautiful FILLY , and now you've got three fillies? Three beautiful, colorful, fillies?

Well, all the luck in the world must have been drawn like a magnet to your farm in Oklahoma! Congratulations on a new wonderful little one, and she certainly does look like she has driving in her future.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Nice way to end your foaling season. She's beautiful!!

Aristocratic Minis, I think most of us have had that happen a time or two!

LOL Rose, next year we'll probably have all solid red colts, without even any chrome! I do sooooo love geldings though...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your beautiful filly!

3C High Steppin Fashion - that is the first name that came to my mind.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back