Last foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
This filly is already a week old, but I've been out of town so I'm late announcing her. Better late than never, right?

Introducing Hailey--no registered name yet-- by Alamos Sirs Dream Weaver (Cross Country Call Me Sir x Alamos Locomotion Dream Weaver) and out of High Flights Red Hot Baby Doll (WF Pattons Seize the Moment x WF Dresden Doll). She's a silver bay as her dam is a silver bay and it looks like her sire may be one too? I don't have any good pictures of him. If you guys have any name ideas, pass them on! Our prefix is 3C.

Here's Hailey:

HaileyTrotting21weekOldJune2010.jpg

HaileyLeft1WeekOldJune2010.jpg

HaileyHeadTurned1WeekOldJune2010.jpg

Thanks for looking!

She's definitely a LOOKER........and I see she has the Locomotion movement.
default_smile.png

She is beautiful Stephanie! Her pinto patterns are nicely balanced on her legs. She will look great in cart some day.

Congratulations!

Barbara

She will look great in cart some day.
That is my thinking, Barbara!

Thanks guys, we're definitely pleased with Hailey. We plan to get her color tested...she could be homozygous for black, agouti, tobiano and/or silver.
default_new_shocked.gif
Of course, knowing my luck, she won't be homozgyous for anything.
default_rolleyes.gif

oh wow shes beautiful! what about 3Cs Red Hot Locomotion, 3Cs Red Hot Dream Walker, 3Cs Red Hot Dream Weaver, 3Cs Call Me Hailey, 3Cs A Locomotion Dream, 3Cs Sirs Red Hot Girl, 3Cs Red Hot Haileys Comet

Congratulations on a gorgeous filly!!!
default_wub.png

Back