First 2013 foal at Rodie's Mini Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Introducing our first foal for 2013 and
its a FILLY. Foaled 3/24. She looks to be solid but out of two heavily appaloosa
parents. So who knows what will be come spring!!!

She is out of C Spots Justins Fortunate Son (few spot) and Mardi Gras
Legacys Firefly.

Check my web site for updates!!!
Lea
www.njminihorse.com

3-24a.JPG

3-24b.JPG

Pretty girl
default_smile.png

Congratulations Lea, she is adorable but with a mum like Firefly that's guaranteed
default_smile.png
. Do you have your cam up this year?

Oh many congratulations - she's very cute and I'm sure there will be spots on the way in the future.
default_yes.gif

Thanks!! And she is as sweet as they come, just like momma and poppa!! But she does have an attitude at times, esp when she doesnt want to come in. She doesnt care if mom isnt with her!!! She wants to finish grazing, then she will come in!!

I dont have a cam this yr, we only have one other mare due. And since the times are so far apart it didnt make sense.

But look for our next beauty!!!

Congrats on yet another girl!!! I bet she will varnish out like her dam.. they are usually born solid too. I know your last cross of this pair was a nice filly so this should be another nice one! Looks like I have the only boy sired by Sonny! (So far) Please keep us updated with pics as she grows!! And crossing fingers on your next upcoming baby!!

Latest posts

Back